Richlands are SWD tournament Champions

rvtne216

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Altizer wasn't ejected for doing his job...he was shoved into the bleachers for doing that. He was ejected because the sherriff was trying to please the voters of Buchanan county. There's your reason. And as far as being reprimanded for something you allegedly did, I believe there needs to be some kind of proof.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasnt there so I dont have a clue what happened but I do know one thing,I know Mike Ellis..He's a good man,father,and provider for his family and Im proud to say a friend of mine..Id agree no matter what happened the best thing to do would have been to ignore it but I know with out any exception that if Mike Ellis shoved Altizer,Altizer damn sure did something to provoke it..It's over,nobody died nobody's hurt except for some feelings..Let's learn from it and move on...

Why doesnt everyone just get the hell over it??...yea it was news for a day but damn, its kinda getting old hearing about it, its all ive heard in town and on here....back 10 15 years ago this would have been nothing but wat it is which is a basic confrontation im sure nobodys goin to freakin jail and nobody is pressing charges and i would almost bet on it and say that if u got these two men together right now they would show class and shake each others hand, but thats my opinion and usually my opinion doesnt matter.

[ QUOTE ]

I officaly hate Richlands. I had just a LITTLE bit of respect for them when they won state. But your coach should have got a technaiel 3 TIMES, you can't GO ON THE COURT AND YELL IN THE REFS EAR. He is lucky he didnt get a ass woopin because he stared saying stuff about Grundy and Mike Ellis came down there to kill him. The police had to take him out the game. But thats okay when Richlands travels to Martinsville you guys will get what you DESERVE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]man that mike ellis is one bad mother. shew i bet he eats thunder and [censored] lighting. real tough dude when the only way he will lay a hand on somebody is when he has all of grundys corrupt cops 3 feet away from him. and for all you grundy fans or should i say fan sense theres like 2 of ya mike ellis fans out there it didnt look like he was goin to work it looked like he just got laid off at the coal mines and had a chance to take a shower for the first time of the week before he came to the game

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Altizer wasn't ejected for doing his job...he was shoved into the bleachers for doing that. He was ejected because the sherriff was trying to please the voters of Buchanan county. There's your reason. And as far as being reprimanded for something you allegedly did, I believe there needs to be some kind of proof.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasnt there so I dont have a clue what happened but I do know one thing,I know Mike Ellis..He's a good man,father,and provider for his family and Im proud to say a friend of mine..Id agree no matter what happened the best thing to do would have been to ignore it but I know with out any exception that if Mike Ellis shoved Altizer,Altizer damn sure did something to provoke it..It's over,nobody died nobody's hurt except for some feelings..Let's learn from it and move on...

[/ QUOTE ]roll wave huh? u shouldnt be encouraging those waves because the next time it rains u can kiss ur rusty ol trailer good bye

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]roll wave huh? u shouldnt be encouraging those waves because the next time it rains u can kiss ur rusty ol trailer good bye

[/ QUOTE ]

class, u have alot of class......and its ashame some of these richlands fans didnt make it to SWD wrestling tourney....shew you all really rocked the house...lol...(sarcasm)...the only guy from R-lands that comes to my mind that was in the finals got dropped on his damn neck...lol...and i actually spoke to the Sheriff today and the reason the coach was dismissed from the gym is because of his mouth....Anytime u drop the f-bomb 5 to 6 times in a row to the fans and Law Enforcement....u should be dismissed...and BigD4VT that is probably what scared those little kids.....because i only see wrestlers settin around in those pics and trust me they see more than a shove everyday...And dont get me wrong iam not takeing up for anyone on this situation, i really wish he would have just knocked the guy out and be done with it....

I've known Jeff Altizer since we were both kids, and I sincerely believe that this is all the result of an enormous misunderstanding.

As the upstanding member of the Grundy community passed him by in what must have been a very noisy environment, I imagine that Coach Altizer made a gesture of goodwill by saying, "Good LUCK to YOU in the regionals."

And it went downhill from there.....

; )

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats about what Id expect from a jerk.....

yeah from what i can tell from my short amount of time on here eduardo would def. be the representative idiot for richlands..not only is he immature he posts stating things that he has no clue about..such as grundy not being SWD champs this year lol..yeah i was thinkin the same thing as we held up that trophy haha

[ QUOTE ]

i have alot of respect for richlands fans..but seriously..here lately SOME of them are taking it way to far..

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't base your opinion of Richlands Fans on a couple of young kids. I know you said SOME, so you realize that not all of us are like these guys. I know By reading this board that there are people like this at every school. I just think our recent success in football has caused alot of Richlands fans to get alittle big headed. I honestly feel embarassed everytime I read one of their stupid posts. Because I assure you that we are not all as arrogant as some of these people sound, and besides it is sooo easy to come on a message board and act like a complete idiot, when in real life none of these people would even think about saying what they do (at least I hope not). So, I am going to apoligize on behalf of all Richlandians.

[ QUOTE ]

roll wave huh? u shouldnt be encouraging those waves because the next time it rains u can kiss ur rusty ol trailer good bye

[/ QUOTE ] thats hilarious... im glad you came up with that one cause i wouldnt have been able too!! good one!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i have alot of respect for richlands fans..but seriously..here lately SOME of them are taking it way to far..

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't base your opinion of Richlands Fans on a couple of young kids. I know you said SOME, so you realize that not all of us are like these guys. I know By reading this board that there are people like this at every school. I just think our recent success in football has caused alot of Richlands fans to get alittle big headed. I honestly feel embarassed everytime I read one of their stupid posts. Because I assure you that we are not all as arrogant as some of these people sound, and besides it is sooo easy to come on a message board and act like a complete idiot, when in real life none of these people would even think about saying what they do (at least I hope not). So, I am going to apoligize on behalf of all Richlandians.

[/ QUOTE ]I completely agree, and I know most of you all aren't like that. It's just the select few that's been taking it too far. Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

roll wave huh? u shouldnt be encouraging those waves because the next time it rains u can kiss ur rusty ol trailer good bye

[/ QUOTE ] thats hilarious... im glad you came up with that one cause i wouldnt have been able too!! good one!

[/ QUOTE ]

Id be offended by that if it wasnt for the fact it was coming from a Cheeser....I know you really dont mean it,you guys are way to sensitive for crap like this..

I'll tell you what man Bobby Peck's dad is one funny lookin dude I guess that where Bobby gits it from. Damn his daddy was sure mad at dat basquetball game if Altizer would have sawd what he was doing he woulda whopper that Peck##.

Also that #20 Geslinegermofo or whatever his names be holmes. He wanted to punch Clayburnes lights out and Stin Fuller. He is a terrible point guard anyway holmes. He might as well just cut off his left hand and sell it for good down home tequila man lol. He must have taken his lack of skills on the hardwood out on stin and clayburne holmes.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Id be offended by that if it wasnt for the fact it was coming from a Cheeser....I know you really dont mean it,you guys are way to sensitive for crap like this..

[/ QUOTE ]how are you gonna take offense to that i said it was hilarious and in fact it was.. whether it was wrong of him to say it or not it was hilarious.. so im a cheeser, whats that make you? an imbreed?

yeah im pretty sure we can all tell ur a coach at grudy lol cause i saw it on film and everyone told me that coach altizer was pointing at a player and the ellis guy pushed him for no reason and by tha way who leaves a basketball game with 30 seconds left and there team is down by one point he must have a really important job lol or i guess he just couldnt stand to watch his team get beat lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]how are you gonna take offense to that i said it was hilarious and in fact it was.. whether it was wrong of him to say it or not it was hilarious.. so im a cheeser, whats that make you? an imbreed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang Rolen good comeback....hell if you ever coach I'll leave early so I can smack you.....