Custom Titles and some other stuff...

Lance

Ok..see where I have "Wave Fan" under my name...well if you guys will post here with what you want under your name I will change it for you to whatever you want, or you can simply leave it as is and it will change with your post count to the pre-set titles.

I am also working on making some style sheets that will allow you guys to make the forum here look like your own school colors...like now it is set up basically in Grahams school colors by default...soon you will be able to have Green and white if you are a Tazewell fan or Blue and Gold if you are a Grundy fan...and so on...it takes a while to do everything, so it won't be fast...but I'm working on it as I get spare time.

So post here if you want me to change your title...

Lance

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i overlooked the fact that someone has the 'user name' beaver beleiver'..so could you change mine to 87 Bluefield Grad please?? thanks a bunch and im sorry bout the mix-up..but i do like the enhancements you are adding to the site..