What will Salem contest?

rmhale

[ QUOTE ]

They didnt mention how we changed cleats during halftime and beat em even worse in the second half did they lol? And again, no firetrucks watered down the field.

[/ QUOTE ]

They didn't mention it because it didn't happen. You changed cleats against Orange the next week.

GO SALEM

GO MULES

GO TRUTH

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard it over the grapevine (since we are to ignorant to have phones) that SAlem wanted to have it moved to Emory (which has turf) Play at home or don't play that was the rules of my backyard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe me and listen up...No one from Salem has asked for this game to be moved ANYWHERE other than Richlands. Why must some of you keep stirring the pot trying to make this game something it's not??? It's not a revenge game or anything else. It's a state-semifinal game between two very good football teams. Please stop trying to get the stink to come to the top.!!!!! Let it rest.

i agree i am a blues fan, but everyone feels that salem has ask to move the game but to my knowledge thats not true. this inspection thing is a routine thing. to host games of this sort several thiings come into play. it was fun for a while to pick at each other but now it's almost game time. time to talk football and forget and forgive.

I heard that Salem had asked to move it as well, and were told a flat out "no"...i didn't hear anything about Emory though. The guy that told me has always been correct in the past with info...so I don't doubt it one bit.