• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

The greatest game

Who's over rated now????

btw: did you see the weir coach go after his kicker and beat the crao out of him?....he got arrested and gets to spend another nite in the lovley city of blufield

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious? if thats true i hope he's done for good, he has no business being around kids coaching if that is true...what a loser.

A Weir player starting shoving his QB after the game was over and then he proceeded to go after one of his own coaches. The coach responded and came back after the player. The police stepped in to break things up and the Weir coach took a swing at an officer and was then gang tackled and handcuffed. I stood at the fence in the final minutes and it happened right in front of me...

oh...the original post made it sound like he went after the kicker for missing the pat...if the kid came after him then it's a different story.

They were probably mad because he threw the ball on 4th and 2 with the game put away...lmfao.

I agree that he should never coach again, but that thug punk kid should never be allowed onto a field again. Throwing his helmet, shoulder pads, turning over tables, and disrespecting his coaches and fellow players like he did, he acted like a total loser.

First off CONGRATS TO BEAVER FOOTBALL on this win. This has to be the greatest game me and my family have ever witnessed at Mitchell Stadium. WHAT A COMEBACK!!! We were standing down by the end zone when the Weir coach was gang tackled by Bluefields finest. It appeared he was going after another coach. It looked like he threw one coach to the ground and then started taking off his shirt and started to run after another Weir coach. Then he got mugged by the police. That had to be humiliating to him and the Weir football program and their fans. frown.gif Hate that for them.

NEXT STOP: WHEELING ISLAND STADIUM

WE BELIEVE, WE BELIEVE!

Congratulations to THE BLUEFIELD BEAVERS.This has to go down as the greatest comeback in B.H.S. history.Being a play off game and with most of the fans thinking that the season was over,the Beavers never gave up.All the Beavers have the hearts of champions.

Also congrats to Weir,as they played their butts off.They have an outstanding program. It is a shame that the incident happened after the game.

I saw no reason to mention it in my other posts, but after having read about the after game incidents, some coach from weir had yelled in my ear after their big player intercepted the ball late in the 2nd quarter. I was on their side with my camera, in my bluefield shirt, I just sort of laughed at him and ignored him. I was surpirsed a coach would do something like that though, guess it was emotion, but I wouldn't surprise me if it was this was the coach in trouble.

All other wier coaches seemed respectable and busy coaching.

[ QUOTE ]

Could somebody please give me a run down of the game? I had a basketball game and couldnt be there and it sounds too good to have to wait and read in the morning. A summary would be great!! Thanks! confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Pages: 1

beaverbaseball

Midget League

Reged: 10/10/04

Simply Amazing , Bluefield/ Weir

#11987 - 11/27/04 05:01 PM (67.138.238.246) Edit Reply Quote

With out a question this is the best football game I have ever seen in my life! Over 50 people were in the student section at the start of the 4th, with 5 minutes to go it was down to about 8 people! With 2:37 left to go in the game Bluefield down 14-0 with Weir on the 35 with 4 and 2 play

They pass the ball and Michael Davis intercepts the ball and takes it 70 yards for the TD! And now the stands are starting to fill with people that came back to the game.

Lucas Stone layed down a GREAT onside kick to get the ball back, As the beavers were driving down the field they knew the clock was ticking and they had no timeouts! David Perdue comes up with a very very nice run and gets them in past the 5! Then as the clock ticking down we try a QB sneak but it does not work so we spike the ball and we all see 1 tick left on the big Scoreboard! We rushed in the endzone for the TD to tie the score! In OT the beavers had another nice run from Perdue to take the lead 21-14

Weir gets the ball and takes it down close to the 3 as they are approaching 4 and goal, they throw a pass in the back of the endzone and score! Now the whole student section is standing by the fence and they watch as Weir's Kicker kicks the ball wide left on the extra point! Final Score

Beavers 21, Weir 20

It was simple just the most exciting final 2:30 minutes you will ever see in Football! GOOD JOB BEAVERS

GO BEAVERS!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Run Down?? Bluefield behind 14-0 with less that 3 minutes on clock. Weir controlled ball and had a 4th. down and 2 deep in Beaver territory. They passed, we intercepted and ran for touchdown. 14-7. We tried on-side kick. It worked. We drove and scored with no time on clock. 14-14. Overtime, we scored and made kick. 21-14 Beaver! They scored and missed kick. 21-20 grin.gif Then the crap hit the fan on the Weir sideline. Poor losers. Coach will stay in Bluefield City Motel for a couple of nights. Sorry that half the fans gave up on the TEAM.