What about softball?

thssoph07

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I know what you mean. Girls sports never get mentioned. But it is ok I support the boys too. Well softball is about to start and I think that Richlands will have competion this year. IT is going to be a fun season. laugh.gif <font color="blue"> </font>

I think this year it will be between Richlands and Carroll County again I mean don't get me wrong Tazewell is going to be tough this year but like you said the team that went to Regions and placed 3rd is the same team that is the high school. And as far as the pitcher I think she will be better so I think that richlands has a good chance of going all the way if you know what I mean

Well Richlands lost one senior plus one player. Who did tazewell lose this year?I know Muncy is still there and the catcher is gone but is that the only one you guys lost? Well We have McCowan, Proffitt, and Street plus alot of other good girls like Hurt and Stiltner, Hogston and Bales, and so on!!!!

I think they will win the state ,proffit is the best pitcher in vir.and believe me she will run the team,she's a leader and the rest of the girls know it.Not only that but she's pretty to.Every college in the country will be after her.

You mean Sara Stiltner!! Nah Proffitt and McCowan will be the leaders of the team this year you should know that. The seniors that have been there the longest. Proffitt and McCowan will lead the blues this year, hopfully to the state champions. And I hope we go farther than that too. I have faith in McCowan calling the calls and Proffitt pitching the ball plus you gotta look at Street too we are not for sure if Proffitt will be able to come straight out.

So that is what I think will happen.

sorry my bad there isn't anything after state is there. well I hope we get state champs I really don't look for there to be a big league team this year. But if there is it would be nice to go farther than 3rd in region. blush.gif

3rd in region in the mid atlantic is pretty awsome i would be happy with that but yea id like to see them go farther if they could get a big league team together. This could be the best group of kids to play softball since the state team i cant even remember wat year the last one was..im thinkin 94'?..neone know for sure

[ QUOTE ]

They shouldn't have any trouble in the district, what about region or state? Who are some of the top region teams? I think that Bales is their best outfielder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't Tazewell win the SWD softball championship last year with a team of Sophomores??? HHHHUMMMMM, I believe they did! smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well they obviously haven't taught you how to spell in the Richlands School system.

*sophomores*

[/ QUOTE ]

I can spell it anyway i want to everyone knows wat im talkin about newayz, im just use to typin it that way cause nobody spells right the majority of the time newayz on here so get over it.Oh yea i spelled enough wrong too surprised ya didnt say sumtin bout that.

Softball is dominated by the lady bearcats! They are talking state championship this year with Branson. She shouldn't lose a game. Tazewell will be the best team out of the SWD. They have better coaching than Richlands.

Hey rhs 14 didn't hurt and stilwell quit the basketball team last year? someone told me that hurt was in a real bad car wreck.Sure hope she's ready to go. I heard she would be a good pitcher but the coach won't let her pitch.