What about softball?

thssoph07

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Hey rhs 14 didn't hurt and stilwell quit the basketball team last year? someone told me that hurt was in a real bad car wreck.Sure hope she's ready to go. I heard she would be a good pitcher but the coach won't let her pitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasnt a bad wreck it just cut her up and bruised her sum back in september and i dont think they do let her pitch, im sure she would be great but o well. And the meade gurl id say will play sum maybee not all the time but at least half. Sara is awsome tho.

[ QUOTE ]

Someone told me the meade girl was a sup--er athelete is that not the case? confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

She is a good athlete but that is the case with the whole team to be honest. They are all about the same with Hurt and Stiltner and Proffit stickin out cause they are really good.

No Hurt and Stiltner was not both in the wreck. Hurt was in it but not badly hurt, she didn't quit the team either not basketball she had to quit volleyball but that is another story . Hurt don't play basketball.

Yeah they did win I have to give them credit..... But also you know what all presssure is on them I mean we are going out to play and have fun and you know with a team like that all eyes are on them!!! But that is ok I am out to play and have fun but also I am not just going to hand it to them, To win they are going to have to work for it.

Like i said earlier in some of my posts they are very talented this year with Stiltner,Proffitt,Street,Hurt,McCowan,& Meade well like i said they are very talented this year should be a good one for them!!!!

Well i am glad you guys have hope in us... Thanks it feels good for a change. N E ways, I do believe Richlands is going to be the team this year I mean they are loaded with talent. You have Proffitt one of the best pitchers in Southwest VA and McCowan which made All southwest district first team and All Region 4 second team then you have Hogston she may be a sophomore but she is awesome and the outfielders Bales Lester Meade all awesome and Hurt and Stiltner and Bailey man this team is packed with talent. They will be the team!!!!! Oh and Street plays everywhere so anywhere you need her she can go I think except for catcher....... I wonder who will be the catcher for RHS this year Proffitt left????