What about softball?

thssoph07

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First day of try-outs went great, there is going to be alot of talent on this team. We threw so ya know the arm is alittle sore but not like bad. And we go to field some balls but a know i didn't have to do anything except catch them. So yup it is going to be good!!!!!!

smirk.gif

Hey guys man I am sore today, I don't know why but I am sore how about you? Practice is going well I think...... I still can't wait for the games to start I am so excited!!!! i am not sure when we play tazewell and Carroll County softball nut.

Dude you are making no sense to me. Sorry, when you talk on here talk in complete sentences or at least enough to where we can understand you!! Plus the coach does run our team, how did you get that the players are running the team. Before you say something like that you need to figure out what you talkin about. All we said is that we have seniors that are going to step it up and be leaders this year. Don't assume!!!!!

in reply to "theboss"....IF U WANT TO SEE THE BEST PITCHER IN TAZEWELL COUNTY...COME TO RICHLANDS!!! PROFFITT IS BY FAR THE BEST PITCHER IN THE SOUTHWEST DISTRICT!! DID U NOT KEEP UP WITH THE HEADLINES THIS SUMMER?? I DON'T REMEMEBER HEARING ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OTHER PITCHERS? WHO DID THE BRISTOL PAPER WRITE ABOUT THIS SUMMER? PROFFITT WAS ALL OVER THE HEADLINES...THE SEASON HASN'T EVEN STARTED AND COLLEGES ARE ALREADY CALLING HER!! NO PITCHER IN THE SWD IS BETTER THAN HER?! THERE'S NO COMPETITION! AS A SOPHOMORE SHE WAS CLOCKED AT 63MPH! AND IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY... <font color="red"> </font> PROFFITT LED THE SUMMER ALL-STAR TEAM TO A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!

the lady blues will exceed expectations this year! the players on that team are amazing athletes! Proffitt, McCowan, Stiltner, Hurt, Hogston, Street, Keene, Bales, all these ladies are OUTSTANDING athletes!! Mr. & Mrs. Blevins are wonderful people and coaches! GO LADY BLUES!!! Let's win a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Proffitt is on of the better pitchers in the state I am not for sure where you got your information at but you are wrong!! I would definitely say she could out pitch you anyday! Although you wouldn't know because you don't even catch for her. She ranks like 3rd in the state to her age group!!!!! Go get information from people who know.