What about softball?

thssoph07

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee High 16 Powell Valley 4

Milligan signee Laken Stewart had a homerun, a doulbe, 3 runs, and 5 RBI's in the game. PV issued 12 walks and Lee had 12 stolen bases in the game. Good start to the season girls.

There for a while I thought that the Blues may be world beaters (Beating Castlewood)the way they did. (11 K's). Then I read the paper the next day and saw where Lebanon beat Castlewood and Lebanon's pitcher threw a no hitter. Castlewood bats must be dead...............Just another single A win for the Lady Blues

Link to Lee's schedule...

http://vhsl.sportscombine.com/scripts/p_tm_story.asp?t=220503

I wouldn't call it tough but i wouldn't call it easy either. Middlesboro, KY.(39-4 last year made it State, Va High, and Abingdon are the toughest teams on the schedule this year, don't know anything about Cumberland Gap. Rye Cove and JJ Kelly aren't exactly push overs either. Would like to see Castlewood and Tazewell back on the schedule this year again, rather than Cawood and Appalachia, then I could say Lee has a pretty tough schedule. I think Lee could toughen up on the schedule to get them a little more prepared for post-season. This might be Lee's best year if everything goes like it should.

I have no clue about Abingdon's schedule.