What about softball?

thssoph07

Think that Renia and Timber will lead you guys to victory this year no doubt about it. Timber might have played outfield last year but she was good and I think that since she is wanting a big scholorship that she will try her hardest this year. Plus you know she was on that team that went to Regions and placed 3rd her and Renia both!!! I am sure that renia is looking at a few colleges to so that will motivate you guys to do even better. I can't wait for it to start. Richlands willdominate this year. GO BIG BLUES!!!!!

You can do it #3 and #14!!!!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't try to judge Timber to Brit not that it is a bad thing, it is b/c that they are both running neck to neck and there is no way you can judge them together. Plus that is last year. Timber is going to give it her all for RHS!!!!!

I think Timber will do great!!! She knows that this is her senior year and alot of colleges will be looking at her! I also think that Bales will be the leader in the outfield (when Street is pitching). Bales didn't have the kind of year she wanted in basketball but look out softball.

I agree with you Proffitt will be lucky to have Timber catching for her this year. They have always worked great together.. And this year, I think there is a good bunch of seniors that are willing to step up and be team leaders this year.. Not just one but all of them.

I think that Timber is lucky to have Proffitt pitching to her and also this is Proffitt's year to shine too. See you know this is an advantage to Proffitt and McCowan because this will be a bonding chance for them to help each other look good. and Plus they have been in this together for a long time too.

What do you mena out of school problems ? I am taken it like she started something..... Am I right? Well I heard some stuff on her but I won't commit on here personally I think that will start a bunch of stuff so ..... Ne ways I am out for the night!!!

Yeah lets leave that one at that. She moved from honaker to here to Abingdon. Bt it is all good I guess! Well Softball try outs start Monday..Whoo hoo can't wait! I am SO EXCITED!!! but that is all i gots to say for now. laugh.gif

You can win if everyone works togather and i believe that you all will,but if you have anyone that has quit other sports that quiting mentality is there.But you folks sound to me like you can beat any team in the state,and we will be cheering you on to victory.Go Lady Blues! Proud to be a blue fan. cool.gif

No that girl I don't believe she can work it out anywhere unless she changes alot! and i mean alot I have nothing against her exspect for the fact thatshe lied on some friends and that is wrong I mean it is weird too.

Hey dude man thanks for all the faith you have in us..... hopefully we can do something for Richlands this year!! State sounds nice but I think we need to take it a game at a time, like we did in regionals. But really thanks for all the luck maybe we won't dissappoint you either!!! Wait I know we won't!!

Well Lady Blues, it starts today concideing it is 12:42 I am so excited!!!!! I can't wait

It is finally here I am sad b/c I know it is my last year but I know you won't let me down. I feel that we can do it, Renia and me both have faith in the team this year!!I can't wait to see what comes.. Plus you know we can't forget the most important person either I am talkin about #12 good ol' Jess. But I hope we have fun work hard and do our best.

Hey RHS14,my friend told me there's a King girl that played basketball and was a super good athlete at rhs this year and he thinks she might play softball for your team,and also thinks she may help the team.Roll Blues!!

Yeah Jen she is a awesome player. I feel that she will be able to help us out alot. She runs out there with the rest of us. She will have no problem with hang there with us she can do it.