Falcon Disturbance

southbound

All seems well. Kids look like they are on a mission. They would much like to continue to take teams coming in as underdogs or flukes. They seem to enjoy that. I beats blowing smoke & beating your chest(Tazewell). This is a blue collar blue buzzard team. They will probably be circling around Bristol Friday night. Then back to roost with bits of bearcat in their beaks.

All seems well. Kids look like they are on a mission. They would much like to continue to take teams coming in as underdogs or flukes. They seem to enjoy that. I beats blowing smoke & beating your chest(Tazewell). This is a blue collar blue buzzard team. They will probably be circling around Bristol Friday night. Then back to roost with bits of bearcat in their beaks.

Are you Southys dad? You post like you might be.......lol

Wait, how did I get brought into this mess?  Guilty by association?  If so, that opens a whole new world of insults and taunts. But, I best be careful, don't want to make Razor cry foul. 

Wait, how did I get brought into this mess?  Guilty by association?  If so, that opens a whole new world of insults and taunts. But, I best be careful, don't want to make Razor cry foul. 

If you're from Abingdon, we hate you. That's just how it works around here.

BigO, I meant that in the best of ways. Falconman runs his mouth on a epic level but doesnt know jack about the team or football in general, and you dont talk too much trash but are pretty knowledgeable about the team.  

Razor, not lying...you did not.  I actually missed last years game because I went on the Emmaus walk.  I have never stepped foot on RHS field.  I have a guess as to who you think I am but I'm 100% positive I have never been on the RHS field.  If we've met it wouldn't have been football related. 

Raven, that's just it, I'm not FROM Abingdon.  I grew up in an entirely different state.  But, alas, I live in Abingdon now. 

Tiger, I got you. I just owed Razor for his comment about hurting my feelings.  lol.  I've got really thick skin, and this is a public forum...I expect most guys on here are like me and like to kid a lot.  Everybody here gives each other crap but it seems like I am the only serious AHS poster (that doesn't dip into the moonshine and then post, at least) and there are tons of RHS posters.  I feel like everybody gangs up on me, I'm lonely and I want my mommy....

We all love the game of football...period. That's all that really matters on football forum, right?

OK fair enough. The guys was wrong and I'm glad to finally get that straight because for over a year now I have had that in my mind. Of course we dig at you and I get my share but I ask for it. Sometimes I post things and after I do it I say to myself.....that wasn't to smart Razor......lol. I know you are not like our fearless duo but its all good.

We love our football and love to talk about the fine young men that make such a sacrifice to perform on the football field on Friday Nights. It should be fun for them and us

WHOA!!! Pump the brakes UVAO!!!!  My brother is known as "Mountaineer Man" on another message board.  He started using that name in honor of his alma mater's (Appy State) big win over Michigan a few years ago. 

I do not know who this "Mountain Man" character is on this board.  I do know for a fact that "Mountaineer Man" only posts on the other board because he likes to go at it with mostly the Gate City fan base.  If he ever starts over here, I'll quit!  Unlike me he can be obnoxious!

There are people from AHS that think I am someone else too....fine by me.  The person they think I am knows about it and doesn't deny it....even though he never posts here.  Kind of funny actually. 

Big O. You are correct. I am serious about family and football but not much else. I did attend E&H for a while and know what the Emmaus walk is about. Since you are my true ally on here I am going to refrain from moonshine posts for the rest of the year. I think what southy and falconman do is hilarious.

I was am a$$ the other night with a post. That taught me a pretty good lesson. No wonder these kids today look so crazy. Good thing these stupid phones were not around 35-40 years ago. I have actually calmed down a lot since then.

Mountain Man, I was just razzing you about the moonshine!  Drink up, buddy!  But like you said, probably not a good idea to open a jar and turn on the computer at the same time...lol.  I like your score prediction...if the boys play like they are capable of playing I think we win big.  Hope Reed turns them loose.  Sturgill needs to run the read option early and keep it a few times to open things up for Rae. Read option success translates the same as play action and if they are successful doing that it opens up the passing game as well. 

I have been impressed by the defense. Seems like they always give up a big play now and again but, for the most part it is solid.

Do you think Sturgill can stay healthy running the ball? He looks skinny. Rather see ray and jaylen run and him throw. Yates,Wallace, Widener, and Hart can all run and catch. GOT TO HAVE DRY BALLS

City of Raven. We don't hate you. We just wish someone had built a dam in baptist valley. Everyone in Tazewell and Buchanan county could have stayed home. All of you could live on the lake

Yeah, Sturgill can stay healthy as long as he goes down when he needs to.  It doesn't take 47 yd romps to make the read option successful.  6 or 7 yards will make the backers stay tighter and open up the seam and wides....as well as the end around.  Rae has too much speed to be stuck having to run traps.  Those are more for Jaylen. 

WHOA!!! Pump the brakes UVAO!!!!  My brother is known as "Mountaineer Man" on another message board.  He started using that name in honor of his alma mater's (Appy State) big win over Michigan a few years ago. 

I do not know who this "Mountain Man" character is on this board.  I do know for a fact that "Mountaineer Man" only posts on the other board because he likes to go at it with mostly the Gate City fan base.  If he ever starts over here, I'll quit!  Unlike me he can be obnoxious!

LOL...that must've been it.  I thought you'd take more offense to me lumping you in with Southy.