Richlands @ Abingdon

Ryan4VT

Should be a great game.  Go Blue!

Come on blueinbama. I have been waiting to here your take on this one. I have also been waiting on the Mayors(our color analyst) to give his...lol

I love to hear both of your all's comments.

I can't believe you all did not miss me. I have been on the road the past couple days.

Ryan. Sorry I was over the line. Got it

Now to football. This is going to be close. This will be the one Cal misses this week. 82% is good but it was a C the last time I was in school

AHS-24

RHS-21

Northwood beat Marion this year. Richlands beat Bluefield

It has been a good year for streaks to end

I can't believe you all did not miss me. I have been on the road the past couple days.

Ryan. Sorry I was over the line. Got it

Now to football. This is going to be close. This will be the one Cal misses this week. 82% is good but it was a C the last time I was in school

AHS-24

RHS-21

Northwood beat Marion this year. Richlands beat Bluefield

It has been a good year for streaks to end

The streak goes to 13 in a row !

Has it been 12 straight years?  I wondered how long it had been.  From what I understand, years ago it was the exact opposite...and maybe that has something to do with the hatred for AHS.  True? Hopefully the streak does end this year.

Has it been 12 straight years? I wondered how long it had been. From what I understand, years ago it was the exact opposite...and maybe that has something to do with the hatred for AHS. True? Hopefully the streak does end this year.

My dislike for abingdon goes way back and it's not necessarily because of the rivalry between them and Marion my problem with them is with most of the fans I know every school has bad apples but it just seems like Abingdon has a whole orchard of them

Canes, not disputing you at all, but can you give me examples of what you mean?  What have they done that's so much worse than other schools? Serious question.

Arrogance is the main one most people in abingdon think they have a state championship team in every sport you play and then you come over to the opposite of the gym or stadium and run that mouth trying to stir it up I know this happens at others schools but it seems every time we play u guys this crap goes on

Come on blueinbama. I have been waiting to here your take on this one. I have also been waiting on the Mayors(our color analyst) to give his...lol

I love to hear both of your all's comments.

If you insist. I expect it to be close through three quarters, and RHS will pull away late in the 4th.  Blues by 10.

Arrogance is the main one most people in abingdon think they have a state championship team in every sport you play and then you come over to the opposite of the gym or stadium and run that mouth trying to stir it up I know this happens at others schools but it seems every time we play u guys this crap goes on

. Are you talking about the kids or adults?

When I was growing up in the 1990s and early 2000s, there was an overabundance of HORRIBLE people who called themselves "fans" of particular schools.  I mean, virtually no matter where you went, there was some drunk, trashy rednecks who wanted nothing more than to fight anybody from ages 1-100, be it their own team or otherwise.  It's easier to count the places I didn't hear/see vulgarity (Marion, Tennessee High, a few others) than places I did.

I hope it's better than it was 11+ years ago.

As for the "worst" fans, that's Mount View.  End.  Of.  Thread.

Big O have you looked at this weeks pick-em? There are several picking your Falcons and some that have surprised me. So it looks like you all have your chance and its a big one!

Of course I think they are wrong and we win by two scores. I guarantee you one thing though....I will be on here Friday Night when we get back congratulating the winner no matter what. Its almost time for the talk to stop and the players decide it! Cant wait for Friday and the invitation is still there waiting on you and Mountain Man. I will not ask again. If you don't you don't and I will understand with no hard feelings.

Good Luck to both teams and may the best one win!!!!!!(Richlands....lol)

Now who's nerves have been touched?

It will all be ok Big O. Take a nerve pill with some "Falcon Juice"....lol

Look me up Friday Night and I will make sure we meet. I would love to meet you and talk.

Football Pick-em Week 9

When I was growing up in the 1990s and early 2000s, there was an overabundance of HORRIBLE people who called themselves "fans" of particular schools.  I mean, virtually no matter where you went, there was some drunk, trashy rednecks who wanted nothing more than to fight anybody from ages 1-100, be it their own team or otherwise.  It's easier to count the places I didn't hear/see vulgarity (Marion, Tennessee High, a few others) than places I did.

I hope it's better than it was 11+ years ago.

As for the "worst" fans, that's Mount View.  End.  Of.  Thread.

Can't argue that about fans from about 10-15 years ago.  GW was the only place back then that I had no issue with.

Thankfully can't say I have experienced Mt View.  Hopefully never will as I can only imagine...