Richlands @ Abingdon

Ryan4VT

Abingdon/Bluefield would be an interesting matchup. Abingdon appears to have a solid passing game and I still believe that to be the beavers cryptonite. Gate city got the birds early. Could be a different ballgame if played again. Just have to watch the rest of the season and see how things pan out for the birds. Gotta give em credit. They aren't the same buzzards from recent years.

No sour grapes intended, but I wonder if the Falcons are really better than Bluefield and or Lord Botetourt.They may see LB in the playoffs. If so,I will be a Falcon fan.

. Let's just say Abingdon caught Richlands on a good week. Richlands comes out of a open week with an additional two key players out. And for some reason very flat. Not making excuses for RHS but Abingdon did not get the Richlands team that played Bluefield or Lord. So, let's not get to excited Falcon nation!

. Let's just say Abingdon caught Richlands on a good week. Richlands comes out of a open week with an additional two key players out. And for some reason very flat. Not making excuses for RHS but Abingdon did not get the Richlands team that played Bluefield or Lord. So, let's not get to excited Falcon nation!

Nothing wrong with Falcon fans getting excited. They are legit this year and beat Richlands, whether they had two starters out or not

Nothing wrong with Falcon fans getting excited. They are legit this year and beat Richlands, whether they had two starters out or not

. Just don't start making assumptions that Abingdon is better than Bluefield or Lord based on a single game against a flat Richlands performance. Thinking that way will get you beat in the next two games. RHS actually had four starters out two more than in previous games.

. Just don't start making assumptions that Abingdon is better than Bluefield or Lord based on a single game against a flat Richlands performance. Thinking that way will get you beat in the next two games. RHS actually had four starters out two more than in previous games.

I never said they were better than either team. Most teams have to deal with starters out at one time or another. Marion has had their share of them out. We had two out against Union.

I never said they were better than either team. Most teams have to deal with starters out at one time or another. Marion has had their share of them out. We had two out against Union.

You're missing the point of my post. Geesh!

😥😥😥

What people don't seem to remember is Richlands beat a Bluefield team with several starters out. A healthy Bluefield puts up 50+ on Richlands or Abingdon.

I dont think anyone is missing the point of your post, I think youre discounting what Abingdon did. Maybe Richlands was flat because they were getting their @$$#$ handed to them? not trying to put down Richlands or insult the players but they obviously werent ready for Abingdon and the Falcons were ready.  Everyone was talking about how great Richlands was when they beat Bluefield, who unless im mistaken had a couple of guys out. Again no offense to Richlands(I have a lot of respect for that program and its players) but it is what it is

Thank you RedTiger. I needed someone diplomatic to say that before I started and hurt a bunch of feelings. I do not think it was a beat down. I bit my lip until the two minute mark. #31 can score at any minute on anyone and #12 Is a man. Good luck to Richlands going forward.

I think it would show more class if we just congratulated Abingdon on a good win instead of discounting it. 

And it will be reciprocated accordingly blue. Thanks.  And we realize we have a long way to go with 2 tough teams coming up.  We have no misconceptions that we will walk to a 9-1 record. It may happen, but a lot of things have to go our way for that to happen.  We aren't delusional. Hopeful, yes...delusional, no.

I agree Bama !  We lost,  and Abingdon deserved the win,  they were better that night for sure and i wish them good luck in the playoffs !  We have beat teams that were missing players, coming off open weeks and so forth,  so no excuses.  Win with class and lose with class !  Good luck Big O with the rest of the season !