Arbys Classic Scores and Updates:

RiverRat24

McClung makes a bucket after the inbounds but Wings called for a foul on the floor before the bucket.   McClung misses 3 on the inbound.  Wings scores layup in transition.  McClung misses a shot and Wings gets across half court and calls TO.

Proud of these kids. There were 7-8 calls that were horrendous. I think the game is getting too fast for some of these refs. McClung's basket should've counted along with the foul. Just gotta suck it up and play better tomorrow.

Wouldn't be suprised if tomorrows game was a tougher matchup for GC. Sandy Creek will be problematic for GC. Proud of the Devil's tonight though. Even though it sounded like they couldn't throw one in the ocean from the 3 pt line... they still managed to make a game of it and take it to the wire. That's saying something for a team that likes to live off the deep ball. This Wings team was the #15 team in the nation last year. We will see how good the are tomorrow though against Christ School. The Greenies are the real deal.

Kinda my thinking too. Come out flat against a team that may be every bit as good or better than Wings. Hopefully GC is hitting the shots they were missing tonight. I know for shooters it's harder to play in a place like Viking Hall where there's no backdrop behind the goal. Literally have no depth perception if your not used to playing on those goals. Maybe GC can sink their shots tomorrow and play with the same fire.

How does Sandy Creek compare to Wings? Did they look as or more impressive?