Arbys Classic Scores and Updates:

RiverRat24

Hope everyone got to catch my Periscope feed of the Arby's dunk contest. Woulda sent out a notice on here, but didn't think about it till the last second. Mac got robbed in my opinion. Do the judges not realize Andy Arnold already broke out the chips eating routine and that David Harrison of Brentwood Academy did the arm through the rim hanging routine already.

yea tj is a pastor of a church and acts like he does. his mom got banned from tourney lasnite for attacking the refs after the game. real class act that bunch is

So Union has no hot head fans or players, or other high schools in SWVA????

So Union has no hot head fans or players, or other high schools in SWVA????

Mother's of coaches going after referees? Can't say Unions ever had that kind of incident allegedly. Maybe a parent gets out of line, or an emotional HS kid, but a coaching staff or a HCs mom? Not sure I've heard of that happening before.

Final score for first #ArbysClassic semifinal: Trinity (KY) 69, Buford (GA) 66

Trinity (Louisville) is the first @KHSAA school to reach @ArbysClassic finals since 2001 champion Louisville Ballard. #HCBB #Kentucky

great state

3 point shot missed by Buford at end of game

Mother's of coaches going after referees? Can't say Unions ever had that kind of incident allegedly. Maybe a parent gets out of line, or an emotional HS kid, but a coaching staff or a HCs mom? Not sure I've heard of that happening before.

The poster said''real class act that bunch is'' so he labeled all of Central by the action of one. Would you label your entire school or team classless by the action of one...be it parent, adult or player??

The poster said''real class act that bunch is'' so he labeled all of Central by the action of one. Would you label your entire school or team classless by the action of one...be it parent, adult or player??

I didn't say that, and we both know whatever this incident is, it won't be the first from a Wise supporter/coach/player, so I don't think that statement only applies to whatever happened last night. Again those weren't my words.

I didn't say that, and we both know whatever this incident is, it won't be the first from a Wise supporter/coach/player, so I don't think that statement only applies to whatever happened last night. Again those weren't my words.

Every school could bear that classification from someone who has had rivalry and confrontation in competitive events over years of  competing... Burton could say that of Wise and Wise say that of Burton...as well as Powell Valley of Appalachia and Appalachia of Powell Valley... of Clintwood and Haysi , etc... so this narrative could be true of many rival schools.

Hope everyone got to catch my Periscope feed of the Arby's dunk contest. Woulda sent out a notice on here, but didn't think about it till the last second. Mac got robbed in my opinion. Do the judges not realize Andy Arnold already broke out the chips eating routine and that David Harrison of Brentwood Academy did the arm through the rim hanging routine already.

I was watching through blue tinted glasses but I believe McClung was robbed too. If only he could have landed the between the legs dunk. Oh well.

Pleasure meeting you tonight Havok.

Vaguely remember a game in maybe the mid 2000s when a PV fan attacked an official after a Appy game in basketball at PV. Every team has them... Central's might be a little bit more obvious, but excluding the immediate fam, Central is tame. 

Well....Wings Academy got hammered last night. Was beginning to think those guys was gonna win the tournament. Didn't get the chance to see McCallie TN. To any of you guys that seen them play, did they look 20-30 pts better than Wings?

Vaguely remember a game in maybe the mid 2000s when a PV fan attacked an official after a Appy game in basketball at PV. Every team has them... Central's might be a little bit more obvious, but excluding the immediate fam, Central is tame.

I specifically mentioned a parent haha because an altercation allegedly happened at one time, but the coaching staff was not involved.

GC played completely lazy on the defensive side of the ball today. Maybe it's because we ran the zone, no clue. Scotty should have ditched the zone mid 3rd once Tabernacle starting getting hot. Our shooters went cold and no one stepped up. Not a very good day for GC. If we don't learn how to box out we will get beat my every team who can crash the boards. We never left our feet to contend shots. GC better do some soul searching and wake up before next week.

GC played completely lazy on the defensive side of the ball today. Maybe it's because we ran the zone, no clue. Scotty should have ditched the zone mid 3rd once Tabernacle starting getting hot. Our shooters went cold and no one stepped up. Not a very good day for GC. If we don't learn how to box out we will get beat my every team who can crash the boards. We never left our feet to contend shots. GC better do some soul searching and wake up before next week.

If I was a betting man, I would imagine they were tired form playing hard the past two days ( no real excuse though). Big thing is losing two ball games that went down to the wire. Mentally tough to come paly for 9th place (or whatever place) they were playing for this morning when they could easily be playing for 5th,6th, etc. Good tourny for GC though. 

Not sure who else you have this week besides us and Floyd, but pretty sure you guys could beat us with the backups. Lol

GC has Lebanon Tuesday, then you guys, and then they go to Floyd. Lebanon will hustle and I don't think they will be a pushover by any means. Not sure what to expect with the Pack and Floyd. I heard Floyd was really bad this year....We will see. They are usually fundamentally sound and hustle with the best of them. Just don't see how they could be a real threat....they are averaging like 32-34 ppg. With the way GC has been playing defense lately....They might be more than welcome to help Floyd with their ppg average.