Highlands!!

CatLover

Ahh...i love it trash talking already smile.gif.....

[ QUOTE ]

we will win the district next year cause we are working harder than all other teams in the weight room so you better not try to look past us

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

so VHS and yall buncha A-towns punks better be ready cuz the Hurricanes will be tough 2 handle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont count your chickens before they hatch....

or for those of you which live in Abingdon dont count your BMW's before daddy buys em...(figured id use an illustration more suitable to you cool.gif)

just my 2 cents grin.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

i know their workin their butts off this offseason to win the district

[/ QUOTE ]

While every other team is just sittin around doing absolutley nothing right!??! ooo.gif GOOD OBSERVATION!! (sarcasm in case you didnt catch it)

There is no need to cuss, and no, we don't know how hard anyone else is working, but just keep it up so we can have good (clean) games on the field. .... so, in your words, what do you predict the standings will be? I know all 4 teams have tough non-district schedules, so hear is my guess.

1st- Abingdon: I never go to a place and expect to lose. District:3-0 Overall: 6-4

2nd- Marion District:2-1 Overall: 4-6

3rd- Virginia High District: 1-2 Overall: 3-7

4th- Lee District: 0-3 Overall: 1-9

I know I don't know much about these teams, but I know one thing: Lee is always three or four teams Homecoming game, and teams always pick a sure-fire win on Homecoming.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

1st- Abingdon: I never go to a place and expect to lose. District:3-0 Overall: 6-4

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you "expect" to lose 4 games grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Grundy, Richlands, Graham, Tazewell...lol

[ QUOTE ]

Some of you need to grow up and learn that cussing doesn't help get your point across any better than acceptable language. In fact, cursing makes you look childish, unintelligent, and will get you banned from this board...

[/ QUOTE ]

In my defense.....HE STARTED IT!!!!! mad.gif lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you "expect" to lose 4 games grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Grundy, Richlands, Graham, Tazewell...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think they expect to lose to Graham this year...they aren't playing Graham in '05...

I Think Abingdon should play some single A teams to help them gain some confindance, GC,Coburn,Maybe that new principal can work that out,he is an old LPD boy.Maybe they can get Northwood also. By the way who does A- Town play next year.

I don't think playing a team like Gate City would help Abingdon gain some confidence.. But then again, a AA team doesn't really have any business playing a team like Coeburn, Northwood, or PH either. Playing cupcakes won't make Abingdon any better. A good non district schedule for Abingdon would be teams like Grundy, Graham, Richlands, and Gate City, and maybe teams like Lebanon and Honaker that they would have a slightly better chance of winning. But not teams that lose almost every year.

Personaly i think the district will come down to the Va. High and Marion game cuz Abingdon really does have much coming back from a pretty bad team. I know Lee will be last in the district but i think the title will either go to Va. High or Marion

[ QUOTE ]

By the way who does A- Town play next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the schedule for abingdon next year as of right now.

August 26 - John S. Battle - Home

September 2 - Patrick Henry - Away

September 9 - Virginia HIgh - Away

September 16 - Richlands - Away

September 23 - Tazewell - Home

September 30 - Honaker - Away

October 7 - Carroll County - Homecoming

October 14 - Grundy - Home

October 21 - Lee High - Away shocked.gif

October 28 - Open

November 4 - Marion - Home

[ QUOTE ]

October 21 - Lee High - Away

[/ QUOTE ]

"Flight 102 from Abingdon to Ben Hur is now departing!" lmao

Not too bad of a schedule really. Thought Abingdon was dropping Grundy? Or maybe it was Marion that dropped Grundy. What are the rest of the Highlands/SWD schedules anyway? Does anyone have any?

August 26 - John S. Battle - Home

September 2 - Patrick Henry - Away

September 9 - Virginia HIgh - Away

September 16 - Richlands - Away

September 23 - Tazewell - Home

September 30 - Honaker - Away

October 7 - Carroll County - Homecoming

October 14 - Grundy - Home

October 21 - Lee High - Away

October 28 - Open

November 4 - Marion - Home

I believe we can go 6-4, with our loses going to Grundy, Richlands, Honaker, and Tazewell. Also, I won't be talking much more about the Abingdon team until I see them in action we I go there next week, so than I can tell you what kinda team they really are. Mostly they are a small, quick team, from what I can tell.