Good News Grundy Fans

rhsfan88

The Va High people just can't figure out why no one respects them...that's all...they think that by winning that Grundy game they somehow became a legit contender last season...it was their only moment in the sun since...well...i dunno...i guess the last time they actually made the playoffs and we beat them in the first round at their house?

I think Tigh said it the best in this thread....nuff said.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, that is not enuf said. Dman, your ADHD remark is an oxymoron if i ever saw one. if you don't understand...the pot callin' the kettle black.

If you look back over the last two months i guarantee we in Bristol have had to read no less than 30 messages on here that talk about us, our players, that game, how much better (Hah) you all were, and trash us in general. Lance never misses any opportunity to take a cheap jab at us....after he does, 3 or 4 of the rest of Grundy's finest add their pathetic trashtalkin' two cents. You all know it's true. Then you all fly off the handle when we finally respond to all your sour, bitter, in-denial whinefest.

The only time you see V-high people on here is when your bullcrap gets so deep that we decide to defend ourselves. then you claim, WE are bringin' it all up.

We haven't even mentioned the 100's of posts talking about how great Grundy's gonna be this year on here. or the ones about how "if only Grundy coulda got that shot against Gretna". As long as it's just ya'll talkin', your fine. but any other team who is mentioned, especially from the highlands...and you all have a smartbutt comment to add to a conversation that has nothing to do with you.

If you keep pickin' at a dog, eventually he's gonna bite you in the hine-end. Ya'll shoulda figured that out the first time.

And No. you weren't better. In past years, yes. frankly, we don't give a darn about the past, so if that's the card you're gonna play, go ahead.

And no, we aren't scared to play you. we have better games against better teams(or atleast even) that are closer to home that will generate much more money, and more fans can come. a lot just flat wouldn't come to Grundy or CC. There's more, but i'm not gonna get into it here. we still got Rlands, Taze, and Graham from the swd.

Here's hopin' we see you in the playoffs.

It sounds like the makings of an exciting year...with adding Richlands to the mix, playoff spots are gonna be a dogfight more for ya'll. and yes, obviously our district gives us an advantage. We'll just have to wait and see how it all works out, we're hopin' for better than that #4 seed.

i would believe that too - unfortunately, it comes down to money, so vhs drops gru and cc - for gc and whoever else they picked up......and they will make more money for the school in doing so --- what can you do???? they will probably get all they want playing the boys from r'lands, taze, and graham !!!

[ QUOTE ]

The only time you see V-high people on here is when your bullcrap gets so deep that we decide to defend ourselves. then you claim, WE are bringin' it all up.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU are the one who started the crap in this thread, go back and read it, geez. I've already spoken my peace on the subject and hadn't mentioned it in months because I'm looking forward to next season. This thread wasn't even started by a Grundy person in the first place.

[ QUOTE ]

We haven't even mentioned the 100's of posts talking about how great Grundy's gonna be this year on here. or the ones about how "if only Grundy coulda got that shot against Gretna". As long as it's just ya'll talkin', your fine. but any other team who is mentioned, especially from the highlands...and you all have a smartbutt comment to add to a conversation that has nothing to do with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have admittedly done my fair share of downing the Highlands, but what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I don't have anything against the Highlands, but it can be argued that it is the weakest district around, and if you win the district with a sub-.500 record, that only exemplfies that fact. It can't be for a lack of talented players, perhaps it just boils down to poor coaching fundamentals. Personally, I hope Lee turns some heads this year and goes 10-0. laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

And No. you weren't better. In past years, yes. frankly, we don't give a darn about the past, so if that's the card you're gonna play, go ahead.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't give a darn about the past, why did YOU bring it up in this thread then? I didn't bring it up, and there wasn't a soul from Grundy on this board that brought it up before your post. Therefore the ADHD comment is not an oxymoron, if you can't pay us money to read your attacks against us, at least pay attention to what you post.

[ QUOTE ]

Here's hopin' we see you in the playoffs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, there's one thing we can agree on.

[ QUOTE ]

lol...ok if it's about the money then it's all good right?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea...gotta get our money back from paying off those refs...geez that was expensive grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

but what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys dont seem to be taking any "constructive" criticism to well either....

oh well..i think its ridiculous we're still arguing over this...i say people (on both sides..... before im jumped by every grundy-ite on the bored...) should drop this whole thing...but what do i know with my rationalized thinking!!

[ QUOTE ]

i would believe that too - unfortunately, it comes down to money, so vhs drops gru and cc - for gc and whoever else they picked up......and they will make more money for the school in doing so --- what can you do???? they will probably get all they want playing the boys from r'lands, taze, and graham !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you guys want to know that real reason why vhigh dropped grundy!!! Its the same reason Grundy has trouble getting ten games and ends up having to play the Kentucky school for the deaf and blind each year. NOBODY wants to travel to grundy. Its not because grundy is so good....its because the Town of grundy is so bad!!!! Who would want to travel down 460 to Grungy when they could get on a nice "paved" road and go to Christiansburg or Blacksburg or anywhere else for gods sake! Don't even get me started on their field. It is horrible!!! Nothing personal grundyites.,.... just telling it like it is. Hell, if most of the swd teams could get rid of Grundy they would. blush.gif

Shoot....even grundys best"Lance" moved to a real town. lol

[ QUOTE ]

Its the same reason Grundy has trouble getting ten games and ends up having to play the Kentucky school for the deaf and blind each year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that the only school that offered you a scholarship, Tid_Bit? lol laugh.gif

Seriously though, I need to make a visit to Tazewell. It's been since last year since I had been over in those parts and from the way you talk about it, it's turned into a grand metropolis with so many opportunities abound. The town must have hired one helluva construction crew. Our poor little town is still trying to move across the creek.

[ QUOTE ]

NOBODY wants to travel to grundy. Its not because grundy is so good....its because the Town of grundy is so bad!!!! Who would want to travel down 460 to Grungy when they could get on a nice "paved" road and go to Christiansburg or Blacksburg or anywhere else for gods sake! Don't even get me started on their field. It is horrible!!! Nothing personal grundyites.,.... just telling it like it is. Hell, if most of the swd teams could get rid of Grundy they would. blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree about the field conditions, I'd love to have turf. But that's all I agree on with the nonsense in that paragraph. But keep posting, your eccentricity makes me laugh.

I would like to say that the Tazewell County road crews don't seem to know about salt in the winter, and the pot holes in the roads rival any in the state.

but, you guys just wait until Grundy blows up the town and builds that sweeeeet Wal Mart and see who's laughing then...you know half of Tazewell and Russell Co's will be there the first day to check it out.

grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

but, you guys just wait until Grundy blows up the town and builds that sweeeeet Wal Mart and see who's laughing then...you know half of Tazewell and Russell Co's will be there the first day to check it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heard that Wal-Mart in Grundy was suppossed to be pretty cool. It'll prob put the one in Claypool Hill outta business since everyone in Buch County will go to the new one and the Claypool Hill one lost all the business from Honaker, Rosedale, and Belfast to the one in Lebanon!

[ QUOTE ]

btw...i got a statement that will calm all the bickerin down between all of the teams in the SWD. Anyone wanna hear it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been waiting to here it since last year haha smile.gif

thats funny right there now I dont care who you are thats funny... and about Wal Mart you know I'm going to go see what its going to be like a 2 story walmart never seen one I gotta go see what the fuss is about.

I still think they should carve Mayor Richardsons head in to the side of the mountain they blew up...only fitting I think...plus he looks like Obi Wan so he's got that going for him. grin.gif

I have no idea...last i heard...well rumors anyway...was that the town was arguing with Wal Mart about big trucks going over there...I heard the town set up a policy of no heavy trucks in the new part of town and Wal Mart needs to get deliveries...so...something gotta give there...lol..and I also heard when they made all this stuff over there they forgot to run water pipes so they are going to have to tear it back up and run pipes over to that part of town?

I don't know if either of those "rumors" have any truth to them at all...that's just what I heard?