Marcum's performance in Akron gets him no respect!

jmarcum

Rivals.com Top 100 list came out today...

http://www.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=1162

would just like to point out that Chris Wells is at #9 in the COUNTRY with 5 stars...this is the kid that tested in track spikes at the Akron Combine that Garon beat in the 20 yard shuttle, and in the 3 cone drill times...his vert was .5 higher than Garon's and his Broad Jump was 119 to Garon's 104...they were pretty close...Wells was only .08 faster in the 40 with the spikes.

Here is the link again to the Akron stats...check them out head to head.

http://recruiting.scout.com/3/2005_akron.html

I just found that interesting, figured I would throw it out for discussion since this is going on forver...lmao. grin.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

come on Weir, lay off BlfdRocks, ive heard you refer to Weir as "i, us, we' and everthing else last yr and you didnt play in 04. now if you arent nice to us Blfd folks, WE just might break your hearts again this yr..hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

I said we b/c I was teammates w/ the seniors on the 04 team almost all through high school. I had already graduated, but I still strapped on the helmet and pads and didn't go around in the stands my four years in high school and saw well we beat this team and we beat that team. For your comment about this coming season, I can guarantee you Weir will be waiting and like always, isn't going to be intimidated by anyone.

Something had to be going wrong with weir.

Its not as if we had the game won after Mike D scored that td. You all still could have gotten that onside kick we kicked. and stopped us on D like you have been doing all game...

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol,But i dont think bradshaw was all he was made out to be,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

How in the world do you get that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Becasue i played all four yeard against him, and from my personal experiance, me playing defense against him, he wasnt the almight running back that everyone said he was, lol, i knew id get a response outta that. grin.gif

must have been an imposter that played against you cause he was a one man wrecking crew against richlands his last 2 years (especially his junior year). best performances i have seen since the jones boys...

lol, the games i played aginst him i had almost ten tackles those games. and all the tackles were against him. thats what i based that statement on, my personal experiances in the games i played against him.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

True. You may think it isnt hurting you, but it is.

I'm going to try to help out Garon as much as I can to get WVU to notice him. I would love to see this kid put on the Mountaineer Gold and Blue and when he proves EVERY ONE of the doubters wrong, I'm going to say I told you so. He's a great athlete and a D1 back and I'm definitely hoping it will be as a Mountaineer.