What about Tazewell and Graham

bicycle

Tazewell will do better than years past.. The regular season losing streak finished last year with Wyatt's Riot and I actually think it will be a good game this year too.. Coach Wyatt knows his stuff.. I see him makin a new name for Tazewell and adding to his trophy shelf..

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Graham will not lose to tazewell this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRAHAM WILL LOSE TO NO ONE ALL YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE UNBEATABLE AND LIKE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on man... he can't have an opinion?

Sounds like somebody is a little worried, maybe about August 26th?

i love all the sarcasim from people here towards graham let graham fans take up for the gmen like everyone else does for their school and we are bragging but you all are not. i am not in the area anymore but i see things do not change people do not like winners let a team have a bad year and then feel that they are better the next year and they are bragging. i seem to remember several years when both beaver had a losing year and tazewell had losing years and now they are winning again and you are not bragging because you think that you are going to be just as good or better than last year. you just might well be as good or better but give the gmen credit they grew up a lot from last year and did not lose a lot from last year so they do have experience

Unless Tazewell's offense has gotten much better since last year, they'll have a hard time scoring on Graham from the defense they showed last week. Like I said earlier though, you can't judge your season by a scrimmage. They looked ready though.

yea i heard they threw 5 passing touchdowns in the scrimmage the other day ooo.gif yea i kno coach wyatt passing.. never would have thought of that.. but i think david saunders is good enough for them to have a good passing attack if thats the direction they are heading in

To tell you the truth, the only swd game im worried about is the game at graham. Everyone else comes to us, we are undefeated at home for the last two years. We also have never beaten graham at graham so im more worried about playing graham at graham than playing richlands or grundy at home.

• 1 month later...

You better be worried about playing Richlands. If not you'll get killed. maybe you'll get killed anyway but I think you better be prepared for that one buddy. I saw them first hand and saw what they did to my G-Men and it wasn't nice.

i have respect for tazewell and what they have gone thur over the years with their football team and the fact that they are proud of last season as they should be. but i dont think that if graham plays up to their ability that tazewell will win this game. the freshman qb is very mature for his age. given the time he can make good throws and decisions. it all depends on the line of graham how the gmen do. but anyway good luck sat. i will be there if the creek dont rise.