Tazewell vs. Richlands

ttowndawgs41307

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasnt talking about the people that have been here for any lenght of time, im talking about these little kids who like to run there mouth, for the most part i have heard nothing from any tazewell ppl over the age of 9 on here latley lol

and im not trying to bash anybody, i just think the new way they got this(have to have a password to get on and look) every tom,dick and harry have a password and there are some idiots from richlands posting crap on here to so i am sorry for the outburst and i cant wait till tomarro go blues and everybody a safe game/trip

Love, The Mayor

wow my point proven right there Bulldog52, your buddy knows we got a good team and seems to know what hes talking about, Its Richlands/Tazewell so anything can happen, im hoping for a good game cause i have to miss my girfriend so i probley wont get any till late, and if its not close and Richlands loses im going to be pissed smirk.gif

i look for tazewell to try some trick plays........halfback passes.......reverses........stuff designed to get a big play.....but i think the reverses would probably fail due to deep penetration by the r'lands line.......course i could be completely wrong......lol

[ QUOTE ]

ok sure fight'n rebel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tazewell probably will score. This is their biggest rival and they are ready to go. They may not beat the blues but it's gonna be just as much of a blow if they score the first points on Richlands. Tazewell is gonna have to bring their A game though. Don't you think "the storm" is bringin their A game.

[ QUOTE ]

There’s also the little matter of the Richlands-Tazewell rivalry, which doesn’t have to take a back seat to any in the area. Mance remembers 2003, when his playoff-bound team was the "1" in the Bulldogs’ win column.

"We read the press clippings from two years ago," he said. "We thought it was going to be easy and Tazewell flat-out whipped us."

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.tricities.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=TRI%2FMGArticle%2FTRI_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031785364976&path=Variables.path

It could happen again..

How bout them BLUES!!! So much for them "rabid dawgs" because the storm came, struck, and won! And what was with the cancellation signs hung e'where about the storm being cancelled!?!? Great job boys!!! Ya'll rest up this weekend and come back monday ready to dominate MARION!!!! FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS GO TO TAZEWELL! *haha*

[ QUOTE ]

How bout them BLUES!!! So much for them "rabid dawgs" because the storm came, struck, and won! And what was with the cancellation signs hung e'where about the storm being cancelled!?!? Great job boys!!! Ya'll rest up this weekend and come back monday ready to dominate MARION!!!! FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS GO TO TAZEWELL! *haha*

[/ QUOTE ]what the heck, i sure didnt see the storm like it was put out to be, it was 7-3 until the third quarter..and it was a good game. so much for ur shut out huh... wait, wait all i SHOULD say is we came played and scored. end of story.

~*Friends don't let friends go to richlands*~

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]what the heck, i sure didnt see the storm like it was put out to be, it was 7-3 until the third quarter..and it was a good game. so much for ur shut out huh... wait, wait all i SHOULD say is we came played and scored. end of story.

[/ QUOTE ]

For you, 9-30-05, was the day that your mighty pups scored a field goal on the vaunted "Storm" D making it the greatest triumph in your season. For us, it was another Friday night, another victory, and another annual trouncing of the pups! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

so much for ur shut out huh... wait, wait all i SHOULD say is we came played and scored. end of story.

[/ QUOTE ]

First off I think it's kinda sad when you are proud of only scoring 3 points in the entire game... thats as close as it gets to a shutout. I honestly think that may have been Tazewell's problem. They scored on us and then they thought "well, we did our job" and then they didn't play to win the game. But in the end it came down to the awesome D of Richalnds; they may not have started strong, but they adjusted and got the job done. This was definetly one of the best games I have seen in a while. I even had to sit on the Tazewell side cause I got to he game at 6:00 and the visitors side was completly full. But don't think I didn't scream and cheer, I may have made a few bulldog fans a little upset. I believed I cheered even louder since I was on the Tazewell side. lol. But seriously, it was a heck of a game for both teams. Congrats Blues!!

if we hadn't of fumbled on the 3rd or 4th play of the game they wouldn't have scored.....of course those things happen... i was impressed with their kicker.....he's the best i've seen all year......that kick was around 42 yards and he had plenty of distance