Who thinks Richlands is overrated?

Fresh_Prince

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I said Hampton Roads REGION, for the simple fact that I was unaware of the high school they went to.

Sheesh, people.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I don't think anyone said anything about your posts.

I chose to correct another post. Don't know why. Wasn't really that big of a deal.

hulka.jpg

"Lighten up, Francis."

here's one high school football fan from the Martinsville / Henry County area that hopes Richlands wins it all. i'm sick of all the salem nuthuggers crying about the cleats from years ago. what a bunch of cheerleaders !

Guys, the cleat thing was a joke. You guy have a great team. Just love getting some of you tore up and obviously it did. (I graduated in 98, so I didn't quite meet the eligiblity criteria to play this year.) Good luck guys. And loosen up a little. Be safe.

"that goes for those on the wv side that seem to want to believe that we on the va side cannot compete with the big boys unlike the mighty beavers who i know have won many state titles. but then again they dont play in va"

seems that it's you on the va. side that's suggesting bluefield can't compete with va. schools, not the other way around. I haven't read anyone from wv disrespect any of richlands accomplishments in '05, but I don't read many richlands or va. topics I admit, but I doubt the wv fans are that ingorant about the '05 teams though anyhow.....