ok here we go graham richlands predictions?

litltiger

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which QB Graham starts will affect this game. Workman isn't a passer like Cole. But Workman has more desire to win. It would be a really tough position to call.

If the Richlands Defense gets fired up, Graham better watch out!

Graham 14 Richlands 21 ....Unfortunately

Graham had several key personnel out in the first contest, particularly on the line, which made Graham's qb run for his life and limited blocking for the RB's. I think this time around it'll be a close contest. Graham definitely has the big play capability now that everyone is healthy.

[ QUOTE ]

actually i think its how bad u want it is a very big part of it .i think graham wants it a bunch therefore to make it a very good game .

[/ QUOTE ]i'm sure richlands wants it a bunch too

Well I am glad all players will be back this Friday, No EXCUSES when the game is over..

SNOW STORM AND TORNADO will make for the STORM OF THE CENTURY here in Richlands....HOLD ON TO THAT HAT, IT COULD BE A LONG RIDE HOME.

RHS 34

GHS 10 (Maybe)

jennings did play about 9 runs for 40 to 50 yards and one td. this was his first week back after injury and still wearing leg protection. coaches felt he was about 80% for that game. he is a lot faster and slicker now. he reminds me of barry sanders the way he changes direction and goes into a pack of defensive players and comes out the other side in the endzone.

Ok, by my mathmatical calculations Richlands should win this game by atleast 10 points. Here is the therom I used to come to this conclusion...

[(Average points scored per game by Team A) + (Average points allowed per game by Team B)] / 2 = Score of Team A

[(Average points scored per game by Team B) + (Average points allowed per game by Team A)] / 2 = Score of Team B

Richlands:

Average Points Scored-36.82

Average Points Allowed-2.91

Graham:

Average Points Scored-27.91

Average Points Allowed-13.64

Using the above equation one can conclude that Richlands score should be...

36.82 + 13.64 = 50.46/2 = 25.23

And Grahams...

27.91 + 2.91 = 30.82/2 = 15.41

Seriously, this is a bunch of crap...Its going to be one heck of a game, and I don't think any scholar can predict the outcome of this game. But im going to go out on a limb and say it will be a 10 point game. smile.gif

Here is an editorial from Larry Hypes that is in the BDT today...

Column: G-Men, Blues, Bulldogs make loyal fans proud

Posted: Monday, Nov 21, 2005 - 11:17:17 pm EST

By LARRY HYPES

Bluefield Daily Telegraph

Richlands and Graham. Now, where have we heard that one before? It does make sense that the two teams with the best records in Region IV Division 3 should meet for the championship.

The unbeaten Blues, who have been so close to a championship in recent years, want to make that trip to Lynchburg so bad they can taste it. Graham, a decade removed from their last big trophy, is just as anxious.

On the Graham side, it is not only a quest for the title but a ruggedly sentimental journey in honor of their late, lamented Glynn Carlock Sr. These fellows with the G-star on the sides of their helmets would like nothing better than to cap this year with a championship. I doubt if the old school could sit solidly on its foundation with the cheers that would rock the building should that happen. The intensity level is pegged out.

Richlands is well coached and there is not one person, especially among the older fans, who does not want to win for the simple reason of respect. This amazing shutout streak and well-organized offense has made the '05 Blues a team ranked No. 1 across the state. Greg Mance and his staff have created a team the town will be talking about for years to come. An undefeated regular season this year comes right on the heels of two straight unbeaten Southwest District campaigns. This team has truly earned the ink they have been given.

So has Graham. Don't underestimate Doug Marr's squad. These guys are getting better as the days roll along.

Either school will represent both Tazewell County and the Southwest District well at the next level. Whoever wins deserves the united support of the other teams. The emotional drama associated with this game will be incredible and it may inspire the largest crowd anyone has ever seen at Ernie Hicks Stadium.

Meanwhile, the Tazewell Bulldogs are already planning for next season. They were handled efficiently by Graham on Friday. Both THS and Graham had already lost to Richlands and both knew they were likely to be the next opponent for the powerful Blues but it did not appear that either was looking past that particular game.

Robert Henry has elevated his game in the second half of the season but he has good help. It will be interesting to see how his brother, Mike Henry, one of the Tornado assistants, helps to plan the way to slow down No. 1. Mike, of course, was a star athlete at Graham not too many years ago, so his two favorite teams will be playing Friday.

Congratulations are certainly in order for Bobby Wyatt and his coaches. They have turned the program around. Tazewell is winning now. The Bulldogs are a playoff team. THS is now winning the games they are supposed to. The younger players are becoming solid parts of the new system and their attitude is changing for the better. Bulldogs fans can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

It has been, and continues to be, a fine football season for Tazewell County's Southwest District teams.

Larry Hypes is a columnist for the Daily Telegraph.

if i remember correctly - Graham has a head hunter in #10 that will straight lay you out... or at least that's what was told to me by the GHS alum before the 2nd round against Bluefield. i'd normally go for Richlands, but since they got such a head hunter, i'm going to give the nod to Graham.

===============

sarcasm fellas... sarcasm (and i'm messing with the Graham posters - not #10)

===============