top qb's and recievers at richlands 7 on 7?

thenest1

• 1 month later...

rural retreat would have been at least a 3 td underdog to richlands last year and its probably true for this year...mccracking was a AA all-state qb who accounted for a combined (rushing and passing) 34 td's.......i'm sure your boy is good but to say he is the best by far in swva is ...well......ridiculous

yes McCrakin is by far the best qb in the SWVA with 34 all purpose touchdowns and leading a team to a state visit as a Jounir is pretty impressive.

1st we wasnt talking about rural retreat vs. richlands when u choose from 1200 students and r.r is choosing form about 300 hell yeah u should win by 3 t.d's. 2nd the chat is about q.b. i seen both play twice last year and heldert seemed much more college ready then whats his face from richlands

[ QUOTE ]

1st we wasnt talking about rural retreat vs. richlands when u choose from 1200 students and r.r is choosing form about 300 hell yeah u should win by 3 t.d's. 2nd the chat is about q.b. i seen both play twice last year and heldert seemed much more college ready then whats his face from richlands

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands doesn't have 1200 students. I haven't seen Heldreth play so I have no idea how good he is. But "What's his face from Richlands" might be the best QB in SWVA since "What's his face from Honaker".

Bland is going to be in it i belive and they have a good WR (Thomas Willis) but as for a true QB they are still not sure who will take over since last years QB was a SR, and the second string is the starting WR. they are talkin about moving a RB/MLB from last year (tyler penninton) to QB, as of now that seems to be the best set up and the switch has a good upside because Pennington and Willis are both upcoming SRs and are not only good, smart players but they are best friends off the field as well and ever football player know good chemistry is a must.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands doesn't have 1200 students. I haven't seen Heldreth play so I have no idea how good he is. But "What's his face from Richlands" might be the best QB in SWVA since "What's his face from Honaker".

[/ QUOTE ]

Did whats his face from honaker go pro?grin.gif That and the guy from RR has he visited or been adknowledged by and D-1 colleges?

i'm curious as to who will be in the tournament also....i suspect abingdon and rural retreat will be there based on the posts i've seen on here......anyone else know for sure a team thats coming???

• 1 month later...