ABINGDON FOOTBALL COACH SUSPENDED

techivyleague

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

You know what is really sad........is that all the football players from the SW District think that you have to be treated like that from the coaches.....when you do grow up your prospective will change.....I hope so anyway

Jesus Christ!! I dont have a dog in this fight but my lord it"s FOOTBALL! IT"s not chess,checkers or cross country,it"s football,the game that makes men out of boys..If Id never had a coach that yelled at me or kicked my ass when I needed it Id never respected him ...Bubby if your that sensitive and I aint being rude,you dont need to play nor let your kids be involved....Im sure my kid get"s his ass chewed and I gaurentee he aint the only one.But I chew him harder than anybody.It"s a brotherhood of the strong and if ya cant take it play soccer or something else kinder and gentler..

[ QUOTE ]

I think Craig Plymal or Greg Mance will be the next head coach at abingdon, or both of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah,I heard Kevin Saunders is gonna be the next coach at Abingdon.....

[ QUOTE ]

i heard the arms woman was taking up 4 other kids becasue their mommys won't

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, my mom ain't afraid to spek up, which can be good and can be bad..... haha

This is really pathetic. Abingdon should have been appreciative to have a coach who cares if they win or lose instead of just giving up like some of the players did. If I were him, when I did return to coaching, those who quit on Friday night could keep their same position on the sideline the rest of the season and I would play the players who hung in there and did not give up.

[ QUOTE ]

the players didnt quit on the game the coach gave upon them. i also heard arms didnt play that game vs richlands and she wasnt there. must be more to it than that game

[/ QUOTE ]

My mom wasn't there because my neice has an infection and they don't know where it was coming from, and she is only a couple of months old. I got a severe concussion Tuesday, when one of the players hit me in the back of the head on a tackle (wasn't intentional). My mom wouldn't let me play unless I found a doctor who would release me, and the whole night I looked for one that would. I finally found one at halftime, one of the band kids grandmas, and she was gonna come and release me. But as fate would have it her relative died right than, so she had to go somewheres. Thats my biggest regret, not playing Richlands my senoir year. I woulda loved to have played against them.