VT vs BC

Beaverteeth

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tech has won 6 straight games at Chestnut Hill, they're 6-1 all-time there, and have won 7 of the last 8, 8 of the last 10, versus Boston College. I think the loss to Georgia Tech means Tech doesn't lose this one. In fact, it might turn into a woodshed type of VT victory b/c the Hokies are smarting over the GT loss.

[ QUOTE ]

When are folks going to learn about DUI. Not just athletes, but everyone.

If your going to drink, stay at home or get a designated driver.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or drive where the cops aren't!

OK, OK, another bad joke but hey what did you expect...I'm a classless, lying, cheater...NO MORE MR. NICE GUY!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Tech has won 6 straight games at Chestnut Hill, they're 6-1 all-time there, and have won 7 of the last 8, 8 of the last 10, versus Boston College. I think the loss to Georgia Tech means Tech doesn't lose this one. In fact, it might turn into a woodshed type of VT victory b/c the Hokies are smarting over the GT loss.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO...I must have thought the Tech OL would grow a pair during the week off. I was wrong. They're the still the same SOFT and pathetic OL they've been all season. I'd like to see Bluefield or Richland's defensive front face them, it would an even match up either way.

[ QUOTE ]

What was Josh Hyman thinking when he got that DUI? It doesnt matter because VT can win without him this week. BC isnt as strong as VT. Beamer Ball will be in effect tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

your certianly right, BC isnt as strong as VT, theyre STRONGER, that offensive line is a sad excuse for a line

i'm a Hokie fan, and we need to get Brenden Hill off the field. Down 20-3 and he's dancing to the band between plays.

Get me someone on the field who want to put an effort in no matter the score.

A pitiful performance overall. It reminds me of that train wreck at WVU a few years ago.

I was about to ask, did anybody else see VT's linebacker dancing while down 20-3...Thats hilarious in my mind. She should be benched for the next game. Ellis also

Im hate the hokies and i even say they really suprised me in a bad way, there conduct on and off the field and everything else

big deal, he was dancing, there was pretty much no hope left in the game anyways. oh dang he was having a good time. VT is terrible this year. its about time to start thinking about next year.

I'm a Tech fan. And I think Tech has some major disciplne problems. They have recruited too many "thugs." They are turning into FSU North. Beamer is a good coach but they need too clean house. It is becoming an embarassment to the school. Your just as likely to see VT in the Blacksburg police blotters as you are on ESPNews. All schools have problems at one time or another with this. But, it has become common place at VT.