Richlands vs. Virginia High........

Jonathon

hey i can see what ur talkin about ,but i think richlands could score all they want,but i dont think the coach will want to do things like that.i say he will call off the good, bad, and ugly by mid 3rd qt.and im not tryin to get smart or nothin like that.i have seen them and they are for real.richlands bye 50.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Mance could put up triple digits if he wanted to...

Richlands by as many as they want...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh bull! Talent wise we're among the best they have played this season, but still, they win by 35+. If I had to predict a score, I say 52-14

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmmmm sorry buddy but your not the best competition they have faced or going to face...we were the only ones who has the people to match up with them!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh bull! Talent wise we're among the best they have played this season, but still, they win by 35+. If I had to predict a score, I say 52-14

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmmmm sorry buddy but your not the best competition they have faced or going to face...we were the only ones who has the people to match up with them!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Please point out where I said we were the "best competition." Read it again bro.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please point out where I said we were the "best competition." Read it again bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm even if i read it again..ur still not even the best competetion they have faced or going to face..ok

tazewell over graham means they can match up just as good. heck, they beat you. carrol over tazewell, abingdon over carrol, vhs over abingdon....i guess that means we all can "match up" against r-lands about the same. not to freakin' good.

It seems to me that this year in far swva AA has 1 team in Richlands at the top head and shoulders above everybody else and two at the bottom in Grundy and Lee that are a little further behind than the rest right now. All the rest are pretty close in talent and it's just which team plays with intensity and execution from week to week.

People will forget that the last time Richlands played at vhs the score was tied with like 6 minutes to go and vhs actually led 21-14 in the third. I don't think this bearcat squad is as physical as that one, so i'm gonna say

Richlands 42

VHS 14

Who does VHS have playing this game that has been hurt all season......I know i might be getting on some peoples nerves about the 3 that got kicked off but VHS might've been able to pull a shocker if they had those 3.... With these 3 VHS was 3-0 Without them they are 1-3....From the information that i have gathered coach smith had the final say so since it wasn't on school property..It was his decision.....Good luck to both teams....Richlands-56 VHS-13

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

umm even if i read it again..ur still not even the best competetion they have faced or going to face..ok

[/ QUOTE ]

Do they not teach reading comprehension up in Tazewell County? I said "AMONG THE BEST", I never said, "THE BEST". There is a big difference. Among the best means we are one of the more talented teams they play. Had I said the best, that would have meant we were more talented than anyone else on their schedule. Notice the difference? Sheesh.

[ QUOTE ]

with these 3 VHS was 3-0 Without them they are 1-3....

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, V-High was 2-1 with, 2-2 without...doesn't matter if they had 3 or 30 of those guys...Richlands wins this one big, again, over by halftime, again...56-6...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

with these 3 VHS was 3-0 Without them they are 1-3....

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, V-High was 2-1 with, 2-2 without...doesn't matter if they had 3 or 30 of those guys...Richlands wins this one big, again, over by halftime, again...56-6...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Sure it might help some to have those guys, but come on, this is Richlands, a much more talented team, and those three wouldn't have made the difference between a "L" and a "W".

richland looks like they will be good for a couple of years to come. They do lose some good players in key positions like justin and caleb and a few receivers. But they do have a play maker coming back in fuller. He is an athelete. They have most of their linemen back which will only get better. They have quality runningbacks coming up and they have ton of receivers also. they should be good

[ QUOTE ]

hey i can see what ur talkin about ,but i think richlands could score all they want,but i dont think the coach will want to do things like that.i say he will call off the good, bad, and ugly by mid 3rd qt.and im not tryin to get smart or nothin like that.i have seen them and they are for real.richlands bye 50.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying Mance will not run the score up!!! Lol you gotta be kidding me, they had Tazewell beat by the half, then what they do they come out and put 20 more on the board, I'm not complaing so I dont wanna her any of that BS!! I'm just saying they will run the score up!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are the second string players supposed to do? Come out and lay down. They deserve to get out there and play their hardest. It's the other teams defense that is supposed to stop them. If they can't do that, you can't fault anyone for scoring. Can you?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying Mance will not run the score up!!! Lol you gotta be kidding me, they had Tazewell beat by the half, then what they do they come out and put 20 more on the board, I'm not complaing so I dont wanna her any of that BS!! I'm just saying they will run the score up!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

The game with Tazewell was over mid-way through the first quarter... What were they supposed to do go home?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only did we score 20 in the second half, but, we scored 41 in the first half. And that's not the worst of it. We actually had the gaul to keep Tazewell from scoring a single point (those no-good kickers of butt.) And to further humiliate our opponent, now this is the kicker. We actually let our JV in to further devastate the Tazewell starters (who were still in the game.) I think if the two meet again Tazewell need not subject themselves to this kind of unethical treatment again. I say you forfeit the game in protest and burn all your books.