Richlands vs 1976 Dallas Cowboys

SALTSHAKER

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id take richlands over cboys, then jesus would take the championship. 110 yard kick return at the end of regulation ITS A MIRACLE!!!! just like space jam biatch.

did i just compare jesus and michael jordan? ive got some praying to do.

[ QUOTE ]

ok richlnads is getting really gay with this.....you all have had 2 good seasons and now you can compare your self to the cowboys.....your a 2A school.....soo calm down

[/ QUOTE ]

These silly threads aren't being started by Richlands fans! We still have a real season going on with real games against real teams and have better things to do than compare the Blues to the 1927 Yankees or the Ancient Romans.

By the way, do me a favor and look up the definition of "couple" then go back and look for the last time Richlands DIDN'T have a "good year"

I thank Jesus would get blasted by those pullin guards. He might block a punt or two but I dunno. Jesus has a decent speen move and I heard he juked Moses outta his shoes in the Bethlaham Backyard Brawl. Hard fought second half but Jesus has a strong leg and we know he can preform under pressure.

Jesus 17

Richlands 6

Jesus 35

Dallas 20

Championship

Jesus 14

Jesus 13

smirk.gif

NOODLE THIS WAS ALL STARTED AS A JOKE BECAUSE OF ALL THE POSTS ON COMPARING THEM TO NEIGHBORING SCHOOLS AND HOW THAT WOULD GO. (BY THE WAY NOT STARTED BY ANYONE FROM RICHLANDS). SO TAKE IT EASY AND JOIN IN ON THE FUN. IN REALITY THE REAL BLUES FANS KNOW THAT YOU TAKE IT ONE GAME AT A TIME. AND NOTHING IS FOR CERTAIN. WE KNOW WE ARE NOT THE GREATEST, BUT WE DO BELIEVE WE ARE GOOD AND CAN WIN STATE WHICH IS ALL THAT MATTERS. BUT WE WILL HAVE TO PLAY THE GAMES BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT JUST GOING TO HAND US THE TROPHY AND I KNOW THE PLAYERS DO NOT WANT TO HAVE THAT SAME FELLING THEY HAD LAST YEAR SO THEY ARE FOCUSED ON THE GAME AHEAD. lIGHTEN UP BUD

I really think we need to stop talking about our Saviour in a joking matter. he is Way more important than to be brought into a high school football thread. have any of you guys seen Facing the Giants??

2001 - Regional Semi-Finals

2002 - Regional Finals

2003 - Regional Semi-Finals

2004 - State Semi-Finals

2005 - State Finals

2006 - ?

6 year record 54-14 (.794)

26 consecutive regular season wins

Last SWD loss was 10/31/2003

Could it be they've only had your attention for the last two years?

[ QUOTE ]

ok richlands has had ok years...but the past 2 years are the onnly ones that you have actually beat a team worth talking about.......and now everyone thinks that richlands is gods gift to earth.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Noodley, The Blues were beating good teams when you were still in diapers. Just because Mister Rogers or Big Bird wasn't talking about Richlands Football back in the day, doesn't mean that the program started two years ago. Study your history young man!

[ QUOTE ]

Just because Mister Rogers or Big Bird wasn't talking about Richlands Football back in the day, doesn't mean that the program started two years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's cut our pasta-based neighbor some slack here. Everybody knows that Big Bird is a shill for Salem, and as such he hates Richlands.