OFISHE8 IS BACK!!!!!!!

OFISHE8

Howdy yall!!!! I just got back in town not long ago and figured it was time to get back on the board. My great great uncle on my step grandfather’s side of the family passed away in Texas and he left me everything he owned according to his last will and testament. So, I had to settle his estate before I left town (He made millions in the latex manufacturing business). Anyway, looks like the board is alive and well in Southwest Virginia!! I see some of my old friends still posting uneducated and uninformed nonsense especially LOBSTER, WASP1, 89TORNADO, RICHLANDS ALUM, SALTSHAKER, FATBOY, and BLUENECKNATION. But I can always rest assured that BIGD4VT will always keep and maintain the integrity of this message board. So what is the story with this GODFATHER person on the board? I am a little nervous and quite frankly concerned with the presence of a mafia in the town of Richlands. Before I left town, this place seemed peaceful and well spirited. So, moving on to Tornado Football, what is the story on the BLUES this year?? Are they still undefeated??

OFISHE8 sleeps with the fishes! LOL

I think the origional line was "Luka Brotsey sleeps with the fishes" when they found a fish wrapped in Lukas wet bullet proof vest".

Me and Fat Boy dont wanna havta go to the matresses.

good to have you back ofish sorry to here of your loss but at least i know where to get my gloves and boots (things gettin pretty deep on the board of late)last i heard you had fleet of off shore dill rigs, pays to be diverse. any how the storm has has furious this year it just about wiped grundy out(dont know if theyll ever get built back) has left the rest of the district in shambles as well. see you fri.the storm should blow the feathers right out of the cavaliers funny hats for sure grin.gif

I got 72 cents, a free small sodee or coffee from McD, a small black squishy black thing with some linton it (may be a rasin/may be doodie), and Park Place board game piece in my pocket. I got 2 cans of dog food in the cabinet and some bakin sodee. I might have a bakin sodee and dog food samitch for dinner. Beat that Richy Rich. By the way Im runnin for treasurer of MakDowell Countee. Vote Fur Me!

OFISHY, So glad to see you are back. How's the family adjusting to the new found fortune?? I will give you a quick update on SWVA football. Well, thats about it. Richlands will probably make it back to the state championship. The new turf at Liberty should improve their chances...similar to Concord's new field. Anyway, beware of the GODFATHER for he knows what happens next!!!

From Texas to Tannersville From the Rio grande to Ravens nest branch. So glad your back Ofishey. Were you the lone Nephew left? Cause I would say that you ticked off your Uncle numerous times. So how did you get all that money? Are you calling BB this year?You probley need to you and the Old Commish need the $.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

But I can always rest assured that BIGD4VT will always keep and maintain the integrity of this message board.

[/ QUOTE ]

Integrity... on this message board?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, this board lost its integrity when I "cheated" on the Pick'em Contest...

Two trailer park girls go round the outside;

round the outside, round the outside

Two trailer park girls go round the outside;

round the outside, round the outside

Guess who's back

Back again

Fishey's back

Tell a friend

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back

guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back..

i am teckled -- plum touched right to my vary heart -- to see old fishy-eat come back to this board. no offense to the other fine folks on here, but you seem to kno a lot more than most about football. and heartfeld congratalations on your newfound prospensity.

My honor has been insulted by that scoundrel, OFISHE8. Let it be certified that the nonsense posted on here by myself is neither uneducated nor uninformed. To the contrary, it is at an educational level certfied by trustees of fine universities in at least two states and one foreign country, and pending from one of the finer professional associations of taxidermy in Southwest Central (but north of the lake) Virginia.

I demand satisfaction. And waffles. I must have waffles forthwith.

that Old Wave, EH31, Saltlicker, and Richlands Aluminum caught OFISHE8 coming out of the pool room last night and administered a trailer park beatdown on him. As far as his newfound riches are concerned, it seems that most of his inheritance was tied up in Enron stock so the millions he thought he had was actually only enough to get him a Greyhound bus ticket back to Richlands.