STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola

if the lebanon game was as loud as the nation could be then we should have no trouble drowning them out again. maybe if dawg05 will take blue neck up on his offer he'll bring that air horn an help him out a lil bit grin.gif they definately need to make more noise

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Once again, Richlands isn't looking past anyone! You're campaign against them, and against their all-region linebacker, is a waste of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just dnt pay attention to anything he says...he's just tryin to start crap. We(Richlands) know that the players coaches and fans are takin it one game at a time...last year we were reminded everyday about the V_high and Grundy game in which V_high won when Grundy beat them bad the week b4...so RIchlands is focused...who cares what anyone else thinks.

Well the Storm Center will set the pace and see if the Blue Neck Nation can keep up. Tis the season to be loud and cheer for the Blues. The Storm is alive and well and the Blues will provide the lightening and Crowd can supply the Thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're not looking past v.high we have to beat them to even think about playing Graham or Tazewell. You guys are so worried about us but you need to be worried about the game in T-town on saturday

[ QUOTE ]

We're not looking past v.high we have to beat them to even think about playing Graham or Tazewell. You guys are so worried about us but you need to be worried about the game in T-town on saturday

[/ QUOTE ]

Get 'Em FALCO!!!!

well, my playing days are over so i dont really need to worry about graham, the boys in green do. But remember if tazewell and richlands do play for the region title, remember one thing, barring any injury against graham, tazewell will be healthy this time. But they gotta beat tazewell first

I hope all teams are injury free and the two teams that do play for the region championship are injury free so when the game is over the loser whoever it may be(Richlands,Graham,Tazewell or even V-high) cant bitch about a key player being hurt and using it as an excuse.Good luck to all especially my Blues!!

Hey Reno, its just past 3 am and the wind is stirring pretty good up here on the Branch. Guess The Storm is beginning to crank it up for them Cats that are coming to visit Ole Ernie. Well guess I start getting cranked up too! See everyone at the game.

it doesnt matter if you all do beat va high and then tazwell and even the game after that cuz all roads eventually lead to salem and richlands can beat up on teams from around here year after year but they cant play on the same field as Salem

[ QUOTE ]

well, my playing days are over so i dont really need to worry about graham, the boys in green do. But remember if tazewell and richlands do play for the region title, remember one thing, barring any injury against graham, tazewell will be healthy this time. But they gotta beat tazewell first

[/ QUOTE ]im not from richlands but i think if all the teams are healthy of the 4,richalnds will still role with no problems.3rd and 4th round is still questionable for me because ive not seen these teams play.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Reno, its just past 3 am and the wind is stirring pretty good up here on the Branch. Guess The Storm is beginning to crank it up for them Cats that are coming to visit Ole Ernie. Well guess I start getting cranked up too! See everyone at the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea Jr. the wind picked up last nite along with sum rain,snow, and sleet. Indication that the storm is brewed and ready to skin sum kitty cats tonite.