Graham 41-0

swva_fan

yeah we were a lil upset after today. yeah, i know what it was like to be 17 and play high school football. Those boys are lucky that steve mitchem isnt a coach this year..i can only imagine! And what i posted was the truth, all i said was the qb play was horrible....if you dont like then maybe you shouldnt be reading posts on here. If you guys think what i said was bad then you all have obviously not played football and heard how a coach talks. And run us out of town?? we have lived in tazewell our whole lives, went to almost every game and played for the bulldogs all 4 yrs. If anyone has the right to down our boys its someone whos been there. If you dont like it then you can E.A.D.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

bulldog52 u didnt want muncy in there did u? what did he do the first play he was in? oh thats right threw a pick....Walker is the better QB...get over yourself man

[/ QUOTE ]

actually he threw the pick on the third play he was in, if you want to be totally accurate.

[ QUOTE ]

yeah we were a lil upset after today. yeah, i know what it was like to be 17 and play high school football. Those boys are lucky that steve mitchem isnt a coach this year..i can only imagine! And what i posted was the truth, all i said was the qb play was horrible....if you dont like then maybe you shouldnt be reading posts on here. If you guys think what i said was bad then you all have obviously not played football and heard how a coach talks. And run us out of town?? we have lived in tazewell our whole lives, went to almost every game and played for the bulldogs all 4 yrs. If anyone has the right to down our boys its someone whos been there. If you dont like it then you can E.A.D.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grow up! Walker played his heart out and made a few mistakes. He wasn't the only one. I didn't see any bulldogs play very well. Give the kid a break. He didn't play any worse than the rest of his teammates did. Just wasn't the bulldogs day. Tazewell is well known for treating their teammates worse than their opponents. Any kid in that town with any potential is sure to be the target of fierce jealousy. Until that changes, you'll never win another championship. One thing I will say about Graham and Richlands kids, they always support each other through thick and thin and I admire them for that. Except for KTom, he doesn't have anything nice to say about anybody...especially rich kids. He should move to Tazewell..he'd fit right in.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Grow up! Walker played his heart out and made a few mistakes. He wasn't the only one. I didn't see any bulldogs play very well. Give the kid a break. He didn't play any worse than the rest of his teammates did. Just wasn't the bulldogs day. Tazewell is well known for treating their teammates worse than their opponents. Any kid in that town with any potential is sure to be the target of fierce jealousy. Until that changes, you'll never win another championship. One thing I will say about Graham and Richlands kids, they always support each other through thick and thin and I admire them for that. Except for KTom, he doesn't have anything nice to say about anybody...especially rich kids. He should move to Tazewell..he'd fit right in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he should. But no matter what anyone says tazewell lost yesterday. Since i offended so many people, especially the walker kid i just wont post on here anymore. Sorry for speaking the mind of every tazewell fan publicly, i guess someone had to do it. Good luck to graham against the blues.

dawgs05, i know you very well. you just let your emotions get to you. It happens to all of us sometimes. You're still a great guy in my book. Just dont let your emotions get to you so bad. Walker played his heart out and those kids just didnt get the job done. Respect to you, dawgs05 and respect to your team. Wyatt has a fine bunch of kids down there. I just hate that we allowed tolsia to pull out the win on us.

dawgs05 played 4 years for the vaught lead blues & played 4 for the e&h wasps under coach wacker in the great days at emory. talking about football is one thing but downing a 17 year old is another. your post was off line emotions or not - who cares if you live in tazewell still doesn't give you the right. nice comback w/ the e.a.d. still shows how classless you are!!!!!!

we need to just move on b/c WE played bad therefore WE got beat, it wasn't just one player...WE played bad as a team and WE showed what happens when players quit....so i think we need to just drop everything and move on...best of luck to graham and richlands

[ QUOTE ]

dawgs05 played 4 years for the vaught lead blues & played 4 for the e&h wasps under coach wacker in the great days at emory. talking about football is one thing but downing a 17 year old is another. your post was off line emotions or not - who cares if you live in tazewell still doesn't give you the right. nice comback w/ the e.a.d. still shows how classless you are!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know dawgs05 he didnt play for the blues nor did he play for the wasp!!!

TJ3 you have shown again what I already knew; you are a class act. Life will go on, you will have great successes and great failures. The measure of a person is the class with which you handle both.

Keep getting up and you'll go far.

[ QUOTE ]

drew played good the whole season, got you to the 8-2 record, and because he has one bad game you'll say he should have never been in there anyway? who would do better? muncy? he played maybe 5 minutes and had just as many turnovers as drew did. drew made some mistakes, but everyone else did too....and the student section booing him is really classless. i barely even know drew but i was still yelling "put walker back in". he got you there and your gonna pull him...i didn't see that. i know he just wanted to help his team win.... sadly in football only 1 team can win..someone's gotta lose. get over it

[/ QUOTE ]

The Tazewell student section is probably the most ignorant, senseless group of fans in high school football.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, who has not downed any of the local high school kids?? IF you are faultless then let you cast the first stone. If not, the just drop the situation and hope your blues will beat graham on friday nite.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like beaversfan93 said, if you have never spoken down on any local players then go ahead and cast the first stone. So, what you are telling me is that you have never spoken against any high school footballer??? yeah right, give me a break! You dogging me for something everyone has done actually shows how classless you are my friend!!!! Now, forgive me if you are perfect though. All i am saying is dont down me for something everyone does!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like beaversfan93 said, if you have never spoken down on any local players then go ahead and cast the first stone. So, what you are telling me is that you have never spoken against any high school footballer??? yeah right, give me a break! You dogging me for something everyone has done actually shows how classless you are my friend!!!! Now, forgive me if you are perfect though. All i am saying is dont down me for something everyone does!

[/ QUOTE ]

dawgs, although you didnt have to publicly say what everyone knows was on the mind of all the tazewell fans. It still doesn't make it right. I was at that game and tell me who did play well for the dogs?? And to you blueneck nation, like i have already stated, if you have never downed any local athletes EVER then you can trash dawgs05 all you want. But since i cant say the same, i will not trash him for what he posted. Not the best choice of words from him though.

[ QUOTE ]

dang ... some "true" bulldogs on here aint there ... i know i played bad as a quarterback .. but wasnt there eleven of us out there in green? and whoever dawg05 and bulldog52 is... dont you remember when you were 17 and played football? it'd be different if i was suppose to be some awsome player.. but im not .. i stepped in because i thought i could help my team out by playing there ... obviously not though ... obviously 8-2 is a pathetic season according to these jokers... and yeah we werent ready to play the game against graham and they were ... but ya know what, thats how it goes sometimes. and it just so happened that this was the last time for us ... and to be as hard as it was to hang it up for the last time our so called fans sure didnt make it any easier for us ... we got booed by our own studnet section, guys who dont even know what its like to go through all the stuff in august and practice every week ... some of us had worked for five or six years for this ... just to get kicked in the face not only by graham but by our own tazewell high school fan base ... im sorry .. but that is pathetic and you guys need to learn that those 35 kids out there playin dont all have an S on their chest like you all claim to have ... so i'll take the blame for my part but remember there was eleven of us .. so blame eleven of us for the loss

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep your head up son, you had a tremendous season. Stop and think, how many seniors actually get to win their last game. Not very many. I know I didn't. I know it hurts, been there. But, you did all you could. It is very hard to beat the same team twice in a season. Back in '94, we (Richlands) beat the stuffing out of Blacksburg in the regular season, only to get our lunch handed to us by them in the playoffs. Good Luck to you and your fellow teammates in all you do.

Congrats G-Men. I am the first to say that I was a non believer after the first loss and the shotty effort. Proud to see Graham playing up to thier talent. I truely believe that you all could have been 9-1 with the only loss to Richlands. You showed me I was wrong once. Do it again! Thats the team WE (Graham Fans) expect. Great Job! Congrats to Taz. for another good season.

I will say this... Who ever posted that the refs were paid (I did not attend the game) has no right being a football fan. The refs can cause a 41 point swing??? Graham should have never had this kind of season PERIOD. They just have not shown the true colors. I still feel as though Graham is a much better team than everyone they have played other than Richlands, funny thing is their has been no notoriety for any of them. If we could read BROWN, BROWN, BROWN, every week in the paper then maybe some would begin to see how talented this young man is. Go ahead and post how we will see after this weekend, during the Richlands game. One point to remember, Graham wanted to be there and wanted to keep playing. No matter the outcome people need to be supportive of all area teams. Maybe Graham should schedule some single A schools to get that deceptive 8 win season look???????

Good luck to both Tazewell County teams this Friday. Let's just hope whomever wins is healthy and ready to play. No matter which team it is -- bring a championship back to Tazewell County and the Southwest District!

My seniors boi's @ t- town, ya'll played a good game we made a few mistakes but i still love ya'll. we had a good season to bad it wuz tha last game. just remember that Gurl loves all of ya.... Ya'll know how i am so lets get bundled all up for this friday nites game at Ernie Stadium and support both teams... Good luck to G-Men & R-lands on friday nites game!!!!!!!!!

you are talking about a high school kid who led his team to an 8-2 record and was totaly destroyed emotionaly after the game I hope you have a son one day and you will understand what I am talking about he tried and I am proud of him. He had a bad game yes but he is a great kid you just dont know him or any of the other fine youg men on the DOGS football team the way I do.

[ QUOTE ]

My seniors boi's @ t- town, ya'll played a good game we made a few mistakes but i still love ya'll. we had a good season to bad it wuz tha last game. just remember that Gurl loves all of ya.... Ya'll know how i am so lets get bundled all up for this friday nites game at Ernie Stadium and support both teams... Good luck to G-Men & R-lands on friday nites game!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

GURL!!!!...what up?