GHS 8-2 (loss to bhs, ths)

RHS 7-3 (loss to BHS, GHS, and THs)

CC 7-3

AHS 3-7

can_of_worms.jpg

MHS 1-9

GRundy 6-5

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the post u have put up and would love to see it happen, but if Tazewell was to win only one game i hope they beat Ricklands!! (its been done before)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

THS 9-1 (loss to ghs)

GHS 8-2 (loss to bhs, ths)

RHS 7-3 (loss to BHS, GHS, and THs)

CC 7-3

AHS 3-7

can_of_worms.jpg

MHS 1-9

GRundy 6-5

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the post u have put up and would love to see it happen, but if Tazewell was to win only one game i hope they beat Ricklands!! (its been done before)

[/ QUOTE ]

ok lets be honest for once on here.....i want one person on here to name one kid in the district, that can keep up with austin fuller????? there isnt one...hes above the normal talent level...as for my predictions, i dont think about people getting hurt bc i dont want that for any team...i just call it as i see it

[ QUOTE ]

since when were games played by each team sending out their best guy as a one-on-one deal??

[/ QUOTE ]

There secret lovers, because every time he speaks that name comes out of his mouth!!!

Richlands might lose to PV. Both teams need to bring their A game. Last time PV beat Richlands was in 1999, 42 to 6. In 2000, Richlands kicked PV's butts in the first half. In first half the score was 20 to 0. Even though I was only in like 7th grade at the time, I remember a bit of it. The final was 20 to 14 in favor of Richlands. In 2001, PV had the touchdowns to beat Richlands, but they were called back. Richlands won 7 to 6. I believe 2 or 3 PV touchdowns were called back. 2002, PV was in the process of rebuilding. Richlands won 22 to 15. PV haed some promise in the game.

Since 2000, Richlands has been fortunate enough to squeak by. PV hasn't been fortunate to come with the W.

I will have to miss this one. I will be at college. I look forward to hearing about it.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

yea i can see the future and the future reads richlands winning the swd for sure...

[/ QUOTE ]

this is why people don't like richlands people on here cuz they post stuff like this.. how can you be sure i agree there the favorites.. but what if say someone gets injured or something, i mean you don't wanna think about that but its possible. or a team steps up and plays good this season and beats richlands and the rest of the district. so just don't say stuff like that

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands will be 5-5 and finish 4th... Is that better?

[/ QUOTE ] i said right there in my post that richlands is the favorite to win... but anything can happen thats what i was saying

[ QUOTE ]

since when were games played by each team sending out their best guy as a one-on-one deal??

[/ QUOTE ]

hes just a great kid...good manners, good grades and hands that could catch a brick if it was thrown right..guess i taught him something....to answer your question, ummmm i have to think back to Bradshaw..thats all they had for sure but thats all they needed until they ran into Gretna

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There secret lovers, because every time he speaks that name comes out of his mouth!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

no i asked a question and you couldnt give an answer bc u know in Tazewell there definently isnt anybody......

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no i asked a question and you couldnt give an answer bc u know in Tazewell there definently isnt anybody......

[/ QUOTE ]

when you said "keep up with austin" what did you mean?? because he isn't the fastest person for sure

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Matt Muncy can keep up with him easily..TJ Rasnick can keep up with him easily

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i heard muncy straight dusted him this track season

[/ QUOTE ]

yea as usual the facts on here are very weak...Austin doesnt run track, he plays tennis.....Muncy and Rasnick dont have a chance..that was proven this year...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Matt Muncy can keep up with him easily..TJ Rasnick can keep up with him easily

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i heard muncy straight dusted him this track season

[/ QUOTE ]

Hasn't nothing been proven this year, quit living in the past!!

yea as usual the facts on here are very weak...Austin doesnt run track, he plays tennis.....Muncy and Rasnick dont have a chance..that was proven this year...

[/ QUOTE ]

[quote

[/ QUOTE ]

Tarter_Ball.......I think you need to get YOUR facts straight. Austin plays tennis, but he is also running track as well. I watched him run the 100 and relay at a home meet this year.

well i maybe i am wrong and he neglected to tell me yesterday....but either way, i dont mean speed...i mean that there isnt anyone in the district that is at the level of play that he is on...it may hurt ull feelings but its true...just as bradshaw was and so on and so on...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham should Win the SWVA Dist. with Tazewell coming in second!

[/ QUOTE ]

and pigs have wings and sheep can fly........

[/ QUOTE ]They should change the name of this forum to www.RICHLANDSFANSONLY.com , because thats all ppl talk about on here is richlands

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!

You know it's true that there is alot of talk about Richlands on here, but it isn't done by Richlands fans like you all would like to think. The second post in this thread was:

"so who u think will be the 2 teams that beat richlands and end their regular season win streak?"

This post was made by someone from Bluefield. So, I'm not really sure what makes you think that only Richlands fans make comments about Richlands. Besides only one of the threads on the front page are about Richlands in particular, and that is about turf. This one mentions Richlands, but that is because they are in the SWD. So, I'm no sure what your problem is with Richlands, but your argument isn't holding very well.

people get so mad if anyone even mentions the name richlands. like 5 richlands fans say something to 20-30 tazewell/graham fans and they get mad. i dont see the point.

You know, before Richlands' cycle began in 2004, not muc was said about Richlands.

But Richlands' cycle is not over until it's over. Someone has to beat them in the SWD. As well as outside the district.

I see maybe one or two teams that could possibly beat them. One of them is the team from home, PV. That's probably half wishful thinking/half maybe thinking. But yes, there is some biase in my opinion. If Gate City improves from last year, which they just might, then they could even beat the Tornadoes. They probably have a bit of revenge on their minds. Then again, Blluefield might have a chance.

But I still look for Richlands to finish no worse than 9-1 or 8-2.