Macado's in Richlands?

EH31

[ QUOTE ]

You're not really missing out on much, guys. The Macado's here in Bluefield is disgusting and a bunch of drug dealers work there from what I hear.

[/ QUOTE ]

The service in Bluefield is as crappy as you'll find. The wife and I ate there a few weeks back while back in Bluefield for the day. We had to wait five minutes before anyone offered to seat us despite the fact numerous employees walked by and saw us waiting to be seated. The place wasn't that busy, but yet we had to wait forever on a waiter and then on our food (two Macado's Clubs) to be delivered. They forgot our French Onio dip when we did get our food and it took another five minutes to get that. The waiter cracked numerous inappropriate jokes, made inappropriate comments, and was dressed very sloppy and his general appearance wasn't of someone you'd want serving you food. It was piss-poor service at its best. It reminded me why I hardly ate there when I lived in Bluefield. Thank goodness the Macado's in Blacksburg is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better.

I usually go to wing night on mondays, tonight actually..lol, thanks for reminding me guys. there usually pretty fast getting the food there, just depending on how many wings my friends and I order. Its not the best place i've ever eaten. But not the worse

[ QUOTE ]

i've never been there but i have heard the one in galax is really good, maybe just the one in bluefield sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

The one in Chrisitansburg isn't very good either. It's 2-3 minutes from my house, but I drive 10-15 minutes to the one in Blacksburg to eat. The one in Radford isn't all that great either. Blacksburg has the best Macado's by far of the ones I've eaten at.

Has anyone ever been to Geno's in bluewell? That is THE worse servise i have EVER seen. ( i know we are discussing DooDoos, buthad to mention it).

When I was living in Charlotte, NC. We went to the MacDoo's there, it was fairly new there, it's in Concord Mills mall. But, the service was horrible, it took us an hour to get our sandwiches, the place was nearly empty. I went home and got on their website and wrote a up a complaint, a few days later we received two coupons for free meals. Maybe you guys should try that !!! ( Note : Their service after that was GREAT !! )

[ QUOTE ]

Has anyone ever been to Geno's in bluewell? That is THE worse servise i have EVER seen. ( i know we are discussing DooDoos, buthad to mention it).

[/ QUOTE ]

genos is horrible period, thats all there was in athens and i ate there for lunch one day and spent the whole afternoon throwing up during pratice

We were in Blfd over Mememorial Day weekend and ate at Macadoo's. The nachos were really good and the rest of the food was ok, but the service was pathetic! The last few times we have eaten there the service has been awful regardless of how busy they are.

Mac's use to be the place to eat in the mid 80's good service, GREAT food (lasagna) and a nice atmosphere..it was always hopping on the weekend and you usually had to wait to be seated but last time i was there bout 5 yrs ago i seen how the place had went downhill but ftr, it was a good place back in the day

[ QUOTE ]

Mac's ?. i like the small town resturants.. the raven one, Cotton's in Graham, randy's in Richlands. Plus.. no trans fats!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you like the small town resturants then try The Pioneer if you are ever in Lebanon. It is the best!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You're not really missing out on much, guys. The Macado's here in Bluefield is disgusting and a bunch of drug dealers work there from what I hear.

[/ QUOTE ]

The service in Bluefield is as crappy as you'll find. The wife and I ate there a few weeks back while back in Bluefield for the day. We had to wait five minutes before anyone offered to seat us despite the fact numerous employees walked by and saw us waiting to be seated. The place wasn't that busy, but yet we had to wait forever on a waiter and then on our food (two Macado's Clubs) to be delivered. They forgot our French Onio dip when we did get our food and it took another five minutes to get that. The waiter cracked numerous inappropriate jokes, made inappropriate comments, and was dressed very sloppy and his general appearance wasn't of someone you'd want serving you food. It was piss-poor service at its best. It reminded me why I hardly ate there when I lived in Bluefield. Thank goodness the Macado's in Blacksburg is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rules, reading your story, I couldn't help but think the same thing. The Macado's in Bluefield needs to do some major work to get to the caliber of the Blacksburg Macado's. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience there & I frequent it at least once a month.