Coolest Uniforms?

Earnhardt

Considering the Blues uniforms didn't match last year... I would say the best uniform in the (new) SWD is Abingdon. Grundy would be a close second. I like the simple, old style look and hate the dark shirt/dark pants combo. RHS does have the best helmet though.

I was looking at a 1988 yearbook the other day and saw pictures of Richlands old "Bama" look. Those were sweet.

I like the old school Blue and Gold Grundy look...I remember when they talked about changing the name and colors back in the 80's to "Wasps" and going Black and yellow...glad they didn't do that...I like the history and the traditional old school SWD look.

[ QUOTE ]

i love grundys uniforms, its old school and i love gold and blue they are my two favorite colors, and i kinda of likes tazwells with the green

[/ QUOTE ]

You ant sean nuthin thir sports,wate tul you seas the nu phelps uni's..got a big stanger coming out of the butt end of the trousers....fear tha stang!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i love grundys uniforms, its old school and i love gold and blue they are my two favorite colors, and i kinda of likes tazwells with the green

[/ QUOTE ]

You ant sean nuthin thir sports,wate tul you seas the nu phelps uni's..got a big stanger coming out of the butt end of the trousers....fear tha stang!

[/ QUOTE ]yeah..but not to be a [censored] about this, or anything but your litature is pretty bad..im sorry

I always liked the Tazewell uniforms during the early to mid 90s.....the green, yellow, and white......had green jerseys with the white numbers outlined in yellow....of course the away jerseys were the exact opposite....and they had the gray pants with the white stripe surrounded by a gold stripe on each side, going down the side of the legs....those were nice uniforms!

bluefield's had a lot of different combiantions, I always thought a lot of the 3 stars they had on the shoulders in the '90s. More recently I really thought a lot of those chmara blue jerseys they wore a few games in '04, with the silver pants.

50.jpg

BHS should keep the traditional 3 stars and three strips... Classic. We dont need to be fansy to crack heads... I like the Grundy look also. just old school, they could use 1 strip across the helmet would look good.