Richlands radio announcers read this board!!!

bluefieldRocks

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

no P.O.W. award from BDT for Fuller by some Richlands fans has rubbed off on some of us Bluefield fans. I hope they give him the award this week, I'm not sure I can bare another week of listening to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a sensitive guy....no one from Richlands whined about it......my point earlier today was that whoever won the award last week (either Ponder or Fuller) was deserving....but apparently you think that it would have been a joke for the BDT to give Austin Fuller heavy consideration....if anyone lacks objectivity, it is you Rules.......guess that's why you call yourself Bluefield_Rules.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I was listening to the radio broadcasts when they said what you are reffering to, and I laughed when I heard it because I knew you all would whine some more. Get over it, people from each school is going to think their players are better. They did not however say that Ansel did not deserve the award, they just thought that he got it over Austin because he was a Bluefield played and it was a Bluefield paper. Which would make sense, and not in a bad way. I just wish you Bluefield guys would get over it and quit posting about it after we already had a week long discussion about it. Why dont you call your mommys and cry to them...maybe they will care. Bluefield_Rules, you are the biggest crybaby I have ever seen on this board. Get over it, and let someone state their opinion without you getting "offended" and crying about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I LOVE working the Richlands fans up. It's like working the WVU fans up. Hey, can I sit with you guys on the 19th? I'll bring the tissue...

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical response by you......in most post, you cry and blather about the obnoxiousness of Richlands fans or the

Richlands media.....then, after getting called on your absolutely idiotic crap which is basically anything you say, you switch to "I was trying to work the Richlands fans up...".......the irony in the fact that some of you Bluefield posters go off the hook at the mere mention of Richlands in a post.......I'm looking forward to the 19th myself...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with what i think BluRules said about potw doesn't necassarily mean what numbers you put up but if you come through in the clutch make a big play something like that of course fullers gonna have numbers its in his hands almost every snap

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

no P.O.W. award from BDT for Fuller by some Richlands fans has rubbed off on some of us Bluefield fans. I hope they give him the award this week, I'm not sure I can bare another week of listening to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a sensitive guy....no one from Richlands whined about it......my point earlier today was that whoever won the award last week (either Ponder or Fuller) was deserving....but apparently you think that it would have been a joke for the BDT to give Austin Fuller heavy consideration....if anyone lacks objectivity, it is you Rules.......guess that's why you call yourself Bluefield_Rules.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I was listening to the radio broadcasts when they said what you are reffering to, and I laughed when I heard it because I knew you all would whine some more. Get over it, people from each school is going to think their players are better. They did not however say that Ansel did not deserve the award, they just thought that he got it over Austin because he was a Bluefield played and it was a Bluefield paper. Which would make sense, and not in a bad way. I just wish you Bluefield guys would get over it and quit posting about it after we already had a week long discussion about it. Why dont you call your mommys and cry to them...maybe they will care. Bluefield_Rules, you are the biggest crybaby I have ever seen on this board. Get over it, and let someone state their opinion without you getting "offended" and crying about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I LOVE working the Richlands fans up. It's like working the WVU fans up. Hey, can I sit with you guys on the 19th? I'll bring the tissue...

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical response by you......in most post you cry and blather about the obnoxiousness of Richlands fans or the

Richlands media.....then, after getting called on your absolutely idiotic crap which is basically anything you say, you switch to "I was trying to work the Richlands fans up...".......the irony in the fact that some of you Bluefield posters go off the hook at the mere mention of Richlands in a post.......I'm looking forward to the 19th myself...

[/ QUOTE ]

But can we sit together?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical response by you......in most post you cry and blather about the obnoxiousness of Richlands fans or the

[/ QUOTE ]

But can we sit together?

[/ QUOTE ]

No way......I'm gonna have a good view while you have to watch the replay....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But can we sit together?

[/ QUOTE ]

No way......I'm gonna have a good view while you have to watch the replay....

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just rude. What about Tazewell County hospitality? And I even offered to bring the tissue!

[ QUOTE ]

What about Tazewell County hospitality? And I even offered to bring the tissue!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not after you used it all day today while crying over my post about the POTW........

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

What about Tazewell County hospitality? And I even offered to bring the tissue!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not after you used it all day today while crying over my post about the POTW........

[/ QUOTE ]

You've hurt my feelings. I'm starting to get emotional here, thanks...

Some people believe our modern use of the word fan is derived from the word "fanatic." I love this quote by Winston Churchill: "A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." See that happening here?

My point: no matter who gets the Player of the Week from the BDT some fan from some team is going to complain about their player not getting it. Personally, I think teams should be honored, not individual players. It's a football TEAM that plays the game.

Ponder made an amazing catch the win the game. Fuller made some amazing plays to get Richlands past Powell Valley. (And I'm only mentioning these two b/c it only seems like Bluefield and Richlands folks are the ones upset about this.) But what about the guys who made those amazing blocks to allow those catches or runs? What about the defensive players who make big plays? (For example, Shawn Brooks from Bluefield has come up big time defensively for the Beavers several times.) How often do they get credit? And those types of plays are needed to even allow those big plays to happen.

People need to get off their highhorse. This is starting to remind me of Sean Glennon's whining over losing the starting QB job at VT. It's just not flattering to fans of either team.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

what were we talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

How emotional I am and how much you hate Bluefield...lol wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

oh BR you baby, you forget fuller is the high school heisman

im gonna be so happy when R-lands goes back to gettin thumped like a drum every game..they have a few good yrs of decent kids and all the sudden they are world beaters! I wont even drive thru r-lands when im up that ways b/c im always afraid the 'homer' funk would envelope my car and cause me to start spewing childish homer rhetoric! Im serious, the funk hangs over that hole like a dark cloud!!

[ QUOTE ]

im gonna be so happy when R-lands goes back to gettin thumped like a drum every game..they have a few good yrs of decent kids and all the sudden they are world beaters! I wont even drive thru r-lands when im up that ways b/c im always afraid the 'homer' funk would envelope my car and cause me to start spewing childish homer rhetoric! Im serious, the funk hangs over that hole like a dark cloud!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This stuff is soo funny coming from Bluefield fans...if you would only listen to yourselves sometimes.

ALL HAIL FULLER, ALL HAIL FULLER!!!!!! how many of you dorks kiss his butt daily and carry his books to school or give him yer lunch money?? just b/c hes a good athlete doesnt mean hes the BEST, and same for Ponder but just b/c a kid wears a blue blowhard uniform doesnt make him UF, FL St, LSU material! get over yourselves!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

That is funny that you all from blufield actually think ponder has the atletic ability as austin fuller

[/ QUOTE ]

Please stop! This is stupid and will only make things worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Each kid and their TEAM MATES deserve the kudos they get for helping their teams, as of to date, remain undefeated.....BUT let's not forget there are some games to play b4 the 19th.....and these others teams, I'm sure, are not conceding any games to set up "the Match" on the 19th.

We can "talk it up" everyday....but you're just asking for trouble when you overlook the "other" teams.

Also said by the announcers on 97.7.

At the end of the game. You don't want to run up the score but it sure would have been nice to beat them by another touchdown. Great sportsmanship!

Also when giving out scores, They announced Lebanon 26 Gate City 13. And stated they didn't believe it and would check again when they got home. I hope they did because it was 33-13.

Show a little class and maybe every person in Southwest Virginia wouldn't hate your team and hope they lose.