Fuller td rushing

Davis td pass

Fujardo td rush

Elswick td rush

Cordle td rush

Beginning second half ....clock cont. running

Richlands scores 47-0 Richlands freely subbing

Final Richlands 47 Grundy 14

I dont mean this in anyway to disrespect Grundy, but this is something I found histerical at the game. When I first got to the stadium I looked across at the visitor stands and saw a huge banner across the front of the stands that said "Austin Who?" and I found that funny. I looked up at my step father and said "They'll have their question answered here in about 20 minutes." Then after about 5 minutes into the 1st quarter after Austin returned an interception for a TD and then the next drive ran for a 70+ yard touchdown, a couple of cheerleaders walked over and took the sign down. I thought it was hilarious. Did anyone else notice this?

[ QUOTE ]

I dont mean this in anyway to disrespect Grundy, but this is something I found histerical at the game. When I first got to the stadium I looked across at the visitor stands and saw a huge banner across the front of the stands that said "Austin Who?" and I found that funny. I looked up at my step father and said "They'll have their question answered here in about 20 minutes." Then after about 5 minutes into the 1st quarter after Austin returned an interception for a TD and then the next drive ran for a 70+ yard touchdown, a couple of cheerleaders walked over and took the sign down. I thought it was hilarious. Did anyone else notice this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I have pictures of it haha.

[ QUOTE ]

well that was dumb of them they don't have anyone to cover him none of there secondary are even 6 feet i doubt and fuller can probably jump about has high as they stand haha

[/ QUOTE ]they didn't even throw him the ball once..he touched it 3 times...once on a int. return..for a td..once on a option run..for a td...and the other on a kickoff return when he was pushed out of bounds after about a 40 or so yard return