i guaranteed that grundy wins state next year

Wave_fan1

grundy will hands down win the state next year cause they are joining schoool with mount mission so they will be awesome they have done been approved to go ahead and join the two schools and they got this amazing running back and quarterback that is just hands down amazing thay are going to go ahead and play d1 after just one year swear to it

Guest BEAVERTAIL

what is up with not using punctuation anymore? geez... i get out of breath trying to read it. lol

[ QUOTE ]

grundy will hands down win the state next year cause they are joining schoool with mount mission so they will be awesome they have done been approved to go ahead and join the two schools and they got this amazing running back and quarterback that is just hands down amazing thay are going to go ahead and play d1 after just one year swear to it

[/ QUOTE ]

and the dumbest post of the year goes to...

every year somebody starts a rumor like this about Grundy... never happens

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can honestly say that I don't think I could put together a phrase like that. Hahaha, that was amazing.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aint gonna happen capin!!.....sorry to bust your bubble, but even if they do get some good players, they dont have the coaching.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can honestly say that I don't think I could put together a phrase like that. Hahaha, that was amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it was not just amazing but also hands down amazing. It was both--just like the QB and RB.

Good lord man, that was funny ive got to admit. But in all honesty, there is no possible way for grundy to win state. Being a former grundy player, i always have hope for grundy, but they just dont have the players. lol. We came within a few games of the state title with some darn good players in the early 2000's and with the teams back in the mid 90's with some of the best players in school history on those squads. So, even if the consolidated with MM (which i dont think theyll do) they still dont have the depth or the talent to win state. Dont get me wrong, i love grundy, and im a fan till my dying day, but i really doubt they'll even win 3-4 games next year, let alone state......At least know something about what your talking about before making a post as befuddled as that. Made me smile though lol.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which state? The state of confusion ?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be looking for the wrestling board...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

"We put him on defense and we knew right then we had to take him off of defense because he could throw the ball and he could throw the ball where we wanted the ball thrown,†Doug Marrs said."

i think i know what he is trying to say, but he didnt say it very well. I think Marrs teaches the guy that started this thread... lol