richlands/pc update

mudmaker

[ QUOTE ]

Taking nothing away from Richlands but Patrick County was pitiful. I believe almost any region C or D division 2 team could have beat them and most division 1 teams. How does a team that bad get in the playoffs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Taking nothing away from Lebanon, but people said the same thing after watching Richlands & Lebanon the last 4 years...

[ QUOTE ]

Taking nothing away from Richlands but Patrick County was pitiful. I believe almost any region C or D division 2 team could have beat them and most division 1 teams. How does a team that bad get in the playoffs?

[/ QUOTE ] Did you ever think they could have looked that bad because Richlands D shut them down, and the RHS offense played one of their best games of the year? RHS is hitting their stride at the perfect time...gonna be hard to beat from here on out!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Did you ever think they could have looked that bad because Richlands D shut them down, and the RHS offense played one of their best games of the year? RHS is hitting their stride at the perfect time...gonna be hard to beat from here on out!

[/ QUOTE ] YEAH, that's what it was, the superior play of Richlands that made them look bad, what was I thinking? And, yeah Richlands finally had a few good years against Lebanon after years of nothing but frustration, Lebanon should'nt have been in the playoffs after losing to the mighty Blues each of those years, again......what was I thinking?. It was an honor just to be at the Ernie Hicks mudhole and to be able to observe the mighty Blues in action, all hail!!! all hail!!!

GOOD GRIEF!!!!

I was simply, making an observation, I'm so sorry if I offended the mighty Blues faithful, that's a BIG no-no on this site. I can't believe I'd go to playoff games and pull for you people, never again, I've learned my lesson. Good luck Marion.

[ QUOTE ]

how was p.c.'s running back..mance said he was supposed to be really good in the paper

[/ QUOTE ]

He had a total of 33 yards in the game. Radio was saying he visited or is going to visit UT and something about a 4.3 something at a combine?

Thanks for showing up and supporting the Blues. The RB for PC (reading the stats) amassed close to 2500 yds. in 2 seasons and had a tested combine speed of around 4.3ish. We do not choose the opponents....just play the team that has advanced to this point. All of them are not 10-0 teams but you have to play like they are.

I think what everyone is saying is that Richlands is much improved from the team they were earlier in the season...offense and defense. Again, we appreciate your support in coming to watch the game last night. Richlands is not taking any one lightly....and will practice/play as if they're a 10-0 team coming to the Ernie.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] YEAH, that's what it was, the superior play of Richlands that made them look bad, what was I thinking? And, yeah Richlands finally had a few good years against Lebanon after years of nothing but frustration, Lebanon should'nt have been in the playoffs after losing to the mighty Blues each of those years, again......what was I thinking?. It was an honor just to be at the Ernie Hicks mudhole and to be able to observe the mighty Blues in action, all hail!!! all hail!!!

GOOD GRIEF!!!!

I was simply, making an observation, I'm so sorry if I offended the mighty Blues faithful, that's a BIG no-no on this site. I can't believe I'd go to playoff games and pull for you people, never again, I've learned my lesson. Good luck Marion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't see where Bama said anything to provoke a responds like this. Dude you have issues. Anybody who has been keeping up with Richlands knows there were some big differences on the field last night or maybe its your wish we just wouldn't talk about our team. Get a grip their's more to come.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

how was p.c.'s running back..mance said he was supposed to be really good in the paper

[/ QUOTE ]

He had a total of 33 yards in the game. Radio was saying he visited or is going to visit UT and something about a 4.3 something at a combine?

[/ QUOTE ]

in an earlier post here i had said that he was one of the fastest rb's in the state and ran a 4.3 but no one believed me haha but the kids an athlete... but patrick just didn't have a good team this year i guess or maybe no line to block for him. we played them at the beginning of the year he didn't have too many yards against us either

I was simply noting that Patrick Co. was terrible, I did'nt say a darn thing against Richlands.........NOTHING!! I don't have any issues, I went to see a good game and saw a 5-5 team that could'nt play with very few teams in extreme southwest VA. Silly me forgot that you could'nt say anything that could be interpreted as being downgrading to Richlands. I won't make that mistake again, the next time I'm invited to a game with friends from Richlands I'll politely decline. They were even more amazed by how bad Patrick Co. was than myself. I believe some childish people looking through rose colored glasses on this site have the issues.

[ QUOTE ]

I was simply noting that Patrick Co. was terrible, I did'nt say a darn thing against Richlands.........NOTHING!! I don't have any issues, I went to see a good game and saw a 5-5 team that could'nt play with very few teams in extreme southwest VA. Silly me forgot that you could'nt say anything that could be interpreted as being downgrading to Richlands. I won't make that mistake again, the next time I'm invited to a game with friends from Richlands I'll politely decline. They were even more amazed by how bad Patrick Co. was than myself. I believe some childish people looking through rose colored glasses on this site have the issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you're a woman...because you are really starting to sound like one. laugh.gif j/k No one said Patrick Co. was the best team we have played, BlueinBama just siad that he thought Richlands was playing really good football right now. Come one man...get you panties out of a wad and talk like a civilized person instead of blowing up over nothing. If anyone is taking to much offense to something, then it is you. And for you to say that you will completly stop supourting a team because of one comment is just silly...grow up a little bit. Sometimes people are ging to say things that you dont always agree with and you just have to take it and go one. That's all for now...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

GOOD GRIEF!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] I shouldn't even justify that rant with a comment, but what the heck...dude, read my post again without your feelings on your sleeve and tell me what it was that made you think I was offended. I was in no way offended by your post. What caused you to go off on a tangent like that? I personally don't care whether you pull for RHS or not, but if you want to "take your ball and go home" be my guest...you sound like an immature 14 year old to me. Hope you're not "offended"!

I'm sorry, my mistake, I should have bragged on Richlands instead of stating the obvious. So, Richlands played a GREAT game against a GREAT Patrick County team, it was an old fashioned butt whippin against a team that no other team in this state could have stayed close to, I was simply amazed with the mighty Blues from Richlands Virginia. IF, they were to lose (which I don't see could possibly happen) it would have to be a fluke........because they're the mighty Blues. I'm sure the Graham and Bluefield losses were just flukes.......they had to be, it was the mighty Blues.

The mighty Blues have whipped every single A team they've scheduled since 2003, none worse than single A Lebanon. Apparently the double A schools are sooo scared of the mighty Blues they won't even schedule them. The mighty Blues have to schedule single A size schools outside their own district which already has 3 schools of single A size because all the double A schools are simply too scared of the mighty Blues. Apparently these cowardly double A schools are not the least bit afraid of Graham, as Graham schedules them every year.

Is that better? You people are hilarious!!

[ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, my mistake, I should have bragged on Richlands instead of stating the obvious. So, Richlands played a GREAT game against a GREAT Patrick County team, it was an old fashioned butt whippin against a team that no other team in this state could have stayed close to, I was simply amazed with the mighty Blues from Richlands Virginia. IF, they were to lose (which I don't see could possibly happen) it would have to be a fluke........because they're the mighty Blues. I'm sure the Graham and Bluefield losses were just flukes.......they had to be, it was the mighty Blues.

The mighty Blues have whipped every single A team they've scheduled since 2003, none worse than single A Lebanon. Apparently the double A schools are sooo scared of the mighty Blues they won't even schedule them. The mighty Blues have to schedule single A size schools outside their own district which already has 3 schools of single A size because all the double A schools are simply too scared of the mighty Blues. Apparently these cowardly double A schools are not the least bit afraid of Graham, as Graham schedules them every year.

Is that better? You people are hilarious!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess we could just play down to Single A like Lebanon does. Since Richlands and Lebanon have about the same about of students which Richlands is around 700 which qualifies to be a single A school. I guess thats why Lebanon dropped down to play single A cause they got tried of getting the crap beat out of them by Double A schools. Then again in the area how many Double A schools are there that can be scheduled. I mean for a Lebanon person talking about Richlands being Double A and complaining that they are scheduling weaker Single A schools is crazy. Just take a look at Grundy which has half the students Lebanon has and Plays UP to Double A. I think Lebanon might need to consider that. Granted Grundy hasn't been what it used to be in the past couple of years but atleast they don't complain about Double A or Single A schools that they play. Such as you do!

You need to brush up on your reading comprehension a little. No one has said that Patrick Co. was a great team (besides you). All that anyone said was that they thought Richalnds played a really good game, and now you are going to cry about it. Why on Earth do you care who Richlands plays if all you are going to do is belittle a playoff win by a team. We understand that we didn’t face the toughest opponent in the first round...which is what happens when you get a #1 seed in the playoffs, you get to play the weakest team in the bracket...maybe if Lebanon would have gotten a number one seed they would still be playing and you wouldn’t have to come one here and cry because you think that Richalnds played a subpar team. Get over it man. I am sorry that you took offense to someone thinking that Richlands played a good game; I just can’t see what else was said to make you sooo upset.

This thread is going no where...so I am going to lock it.