East Fairmont

ST.Albans

wv class AA

James Monroe

Wayne

wv class A

ST.Marys

Williamstown

These are gonna be some great mathups.which one of the games listed could be the game of the year?one from each state.i think the wayne-james monroe game from wv.and the gretna-goochland from va.but the salem-bassett game could be a classic one as well.

I agree that the Clintwood/JIB contest will be the best. The first meeting went out 28-18, but Clintwood garnered a late score to make the game appear closer than it was. Clintwood is a well coached football team and is healthy heading into the contest. The Raiders, well they are beat up to say the least. They had numerous injuries heading into the St. Paul game and came out with 2 more, so this game will be a good one. While Clintwood is more than capable of beating the Raiders, I'm going with Burton 28-24.

[ QUOTE ]

which one of the games listed could be the game of the year?

[/ QUOTE ]

But you said we had to pick from the games you listed...if we dont think that gmaes you listed are games of the week...why would we pick them as games of the year?

Haha, Im only messin with ya. I think everyone knew what you meant, they were justing adding their own opinion.

[ QUOTE ]

I think the Richlands/Marion game will be the best game in Va calss AA. I can't imagine why you didn't include that one! Oh that's right...you're a nader hater. I couldn't expect you to be credible!

[/ QUOTE ]

you outta your mind?! ghs84 is right this time, the bassett-salem game imo will be the best game this week

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I think the Richlands/Marion game will be the best game in Va calss AA. I can't imagine why you didn't include that one! Oh that's right...you're a nader hater. I couldn't expect you to be credible!

[/ QUOTE ]

you outta your mind?! ghs84 is right this time, the bassett-salem game imo will be the best game this week

[/ QUOTE ]

Basset and Salem is D4...he also has a game listed for D3.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Why would I be outta my mind picking the RHS MHS game? It was the best game of the week the last time they played, with RHS barely escaping with the win, and I think it will be a nail biter again. I guess if that qualifies as me being "outta my mind", then so be it. It's MY opinion, just like GHS84 said it was HIS opinion. Is that ok with you???

[ QUOTE ]

i think richlands has improved alot over the season and i think richlands will handle marion pretty easily... thats the way i see it happening but i could be wrong

[/ QUOTE ] That's a little different than telling me I'm outta my mind, don't ya think? LOL

[ QUOTE ]

i think richlands has improved alot over the season and i think richlands will handle marion pretty easily... thats the way i see it happening but i could be wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you are not wrong...and I really want to think this will be a one sided game with Richlands dominating. But, something about this game gives me a bad feeling. Not that I think we will lose...I just seeing it being a lot closer than some people are thinking.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you are not wrong...and I really want to think this will be a one sided game with Richlands dominating. But, something about this game gives me a bad feeling. Not that I think we will lose...I just seeing it being a lot closer than some people are thinking.

[/ QUOTE ] I agree, especially if there is a muddy field, and with bad weather in the forecast that could happen. That favors Marion's running game. I too hope I'm wrong, I'm picking RHS of course, but this one scares me as well.

haha well i don't mean that in a bad way when i say it i'm not tryin to offend you or nothing.. sorry if it did. but i was tryin to point out how big that salem-bassett game is gonna be both undefeated, both have great teams and also exciting teams to watch

[ QUOTE ]

haha well i don't mean that in a bad way when i say it i'm not tryin to offend you or nothing.. sorry if it did. but i was tryin to point out how big that salem-bassett game is gonna be both undefeated, both have great teams and also exciting teams to watch

[/ QUOTE ] aight! No problem.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't think the Gretna-Goochland game will be close. I think Gretna wins in a runaway.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a possibility,but this is the playoffs and Goochland is the defending state champs who returned a bunch.it could be a runaway for either team.and it could go into overtime.i expected Giles to beat Goochland soundly last year,but they didnt.Gretna and Goochland are very good teams this year,either one could win.