THE STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA HAS JUST BEEN PLACED ON A SUICIDE WARNING!!!

GMan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they tried to give you the game... and you didn't want it!

What was that? Cry me a river. Build me a boat. Give me a damn paddle. I'm out of here.

Jubilation.

Firpo knocks Dempsey out of the ring!!!

Does this season make any sense at all? Pittsburgh, hampered by absolutely putrid officiating, has just walloped the Mountaineers.

In other news, Virginia Tech's loss to Boston College (knocking the Hokies out of title contention) was bad, but this is five times as bad. All the Mountaineers had to do was beat a 4-7 Pittsburgh team that they were favored by four touchdowns over! Choke job for the AGES.

Since West Virginia fans love the transitive property so, so much, here's a couple new examples:

1. Virginia beat Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh beat West Virginia. Therefore, Virginia is better than West Virginia.

2. Virginia Tech beat Virginia. Virginia beat Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh beat West Virginia. Therefore, Virginia Tech is better than West Virginia.

[ QUOTE ]

Firpo knocks Dempsey out of the ring!!!

Does this season make any sense at all? Pittsburgh, hampered by absolutely putrid officiating, has just walloped the Mountaineers.

In other news, Virginia Tech's loss to Boston College (knocking the Hokies out of title contention) was bad, but this is five times as bad. All the Mountaineers had to do was beat a 4-7 Pittsburgh team that they were favored by four touchdowns over! Choke job for the AGES.

Since West Virginia fans love the transitive property so, so much, here's a couple new examples:

1. Virginia beat Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh beat West Virginia. Therefore, Virginia is better than West Virginia.

2. Virginia Tech beat Virginia. Virginia beat Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh beat West Virginia. Therefore, Virginia Tech is better than West Virginia.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA...great, I love it!

You WVU fans better hurry up and cancel those reservations at the Ramada Inn in New Orleans...you might still be able to get a refund wink.gif

Guest BEAVERTAIL
smile.gif. I love the Big East. They are so good from top to bottom that the bottom dwellers can go on the road and beat the conference champs. What a game.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Wvu's O-line got their ass handed to them tonight and didn't deserve to win tonight!!! This game was a damn joke!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

pitt won by owning the line of scrimmage...

[/ QUOTE ] I think that's what I said.

[ QUOTE ]

THIS IS NOT A TEST....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha!!! The couches are safe.

I know the WVU fans will go nuts on me, but that's okay. The joke is on them. Or the joke IS them. Not sure, don't care...either way, what a great day.

[ QUOTE ]

:). I love the Big East. They are so good from top to bottom that the bottom dwellers can go on the road and beat the conference champs. What a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just made a funny. Using that to excuse WVU totally choking is funny. Pitt isn't any good, and you know that. They're not even going to a decent bowl, because they don't even have a winning record.

Sorry, I'll log off now. Safe to say, I have been laughing for the last hour. What a beautiful day.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

:). I love the Big East. They are so good from top to bottom that the bottom dwellers can go on the road and beat the conference champs. What a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just made a funny. Using that to excuse WVU totally choking is funny. Pitt isn't any good, and you know that. They're not even going to a decent bowl, because they don't even have a winning record.

Sorry, I'll log off now. Safe to say, I have been laughing for the last hour. What a beautiful day.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was being sarcastic. If you read my posts you know i think the big east is the worst BCS conference.

By the way... WVU, your the fans at the game are horrible. I dont think Pitt had a problem with the noise all night... pretty lame for a night game in the greatest party town ever!

This could possibly be the greatest (sports) day of my life:

1) Richlands beats Brookeville in the State-semis

2) Virginia Tech beats Boston College for the ACC championship

3) Tennessee gets beat by LSU in the SEC championship (I like this one for personal reasons)

4) West Virginia gets beat by Pittsburg (I like this one beacause of all the crap the WVU fans talked all last week)

Could it get any better?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was being sarcastic. If you read my posts you know i think the big east is the worst BCS conference.

By the way... WVU, your the fans at the game are horrible. I dont think Pitt had a problem with the noise all night... pretty lame for a night game in the greatest party town ever!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, sorry, man. Didn't see the sarcasm at first. :-)

It's probably wrong for me to take glee in WVU's choke, isn't it? Then again, I know how they obsess about VT, and take glee in our setbacks, so I guess schadenfreude is funny.

[ QUOTE ]

3) Tennessee gets beat by LSU in the SEC championship (I like this one for personal reasons)

4) West Virginia gets beat by Pittsburg (I like this one beacause of all the crap the WVU fans talked all last week)

Could it get any better?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty good for me, too. Bluefield High wins #9 last night, VT wins, and WVU chokes. Good day, indeed! :-)

The couches are safe in Morgantown. Maybe. Do they burn them when they lose?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's probably wrong for me to take glee in WVU's choke, isn't it? Then again, I know how they obsess about VT, and take glee in our setbacks, so I guess schadenfreude is funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the happiness is prerfectly natural! I have the biggest smile on my face right now laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Could it get any better?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty good for me, too. Bluefield High wins #9 last night, VT wins, and WVU chokes. Good day, indeed! :-)

The couches are safe in Morgantown. Maybe. Do they burn them when they lose?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, they will probably just burn those T-shirts they had printed last week that said "2007 National Champions"! haha

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is quite alright! This is the greatest weekend ever! I just wish i would have stayed in Motown for the game... although i might be burning right now along with the rest of Morontown...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the happiness is prerfectly natural! I have the biggest smile on my face right now laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, I've got a bad case of "perma-grin" right now! LOL

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Personally i think it should be UGA-VT for the national championship. They both have the longest winning streaks among the top 5, and both have played ranked opponents...

right now, these are the 2 best teams in the country...

LSU is not the caliber they once were...