THE STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA HAS JUST BEEN PLACED ON A SUICIDE WARNING!!!

GMan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL

it may look better, but UGA is by far the better team right now. They are rolling, as well as VT, and i think that would be the matchup of the 2 best teams right now, and may be one of the best NC games we will ever see. Im hoping for a UGA VT orange bowl if its not the NC.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

LSU lost to unranked Arkansas. They dont deserve a shot, Sorry, thats just how it is. I picked LSU to win it all at the beginning of the season but they are not as good as advertised. they did not impress me today either.

Georgia is on fire. They are clicking right now and i guarantee that LSU did not want to face them. They have won 6 straight games including ones over Florida Kentucky and i believe Auburn. Not to mention a decent GT team.

OSU is the team that deserves nothing. They play IAA Youngstown state (7-4), and not to mention Akron and Kent state. They also play Washington, a 4-8 team whose record actually makes them look better than they really are. OSUs biggest win came against a team that also lost to a IAA team. And most importantly, they did not play in a conference championship, which i believe they should. Lets not forget how unranked illinios came into town and beat OSU at home, in the next to last game of OSUs reg. season.

UGA and VT both are on hot streaks, have beaten opponents, top 25 opponents, and all by double digits. Right now, they are the best 2 teams in the country with USC #3.

[/ QUOTE ] Sorry, that's NOT just "how it is". LSU beat the SNOT out of VT...Tech was never even in the game. How can you rank them above LSU? Makes no sense. LSU lost to a good Arkansas team touting the probable Heisman winner, whether they were ranked or not, and a good Kentucky team, both in the SEC...both in OT (as I said, 6 ot's to be exact). Glen Dorsey and other seniors on the LSU team are injured (Dorsey because of an illegal chop block by Auburn). When they get healthy (around Jan. 7), LSU will dominate anyone in the country. I agree Georgia is on a roll, but they didn't even make it to the championship game in the SEC, so how in the world can you say Georgia is the best team in the SEC? That my friend is flawed thinking. Mark it down, LSU will be in the NC game, and they deserve it.

[/ QUOTE ]

But then again, how many chances does LSU deserve to get into the title game? They have had chances to keep their spot in the top 2 twice before, so I don't think they should have any more chances to reconcile their season.

But the question that I can't answer is this:

Which stat pulls more weight, the fact that Virginia Tech has only lost to two teams ranked higher than them (at the time, No. 2 LSU and No. 2 Boston College) or the fact that LSU beat Tech, despite a loss to a team ranked lower than them (at the time Kentucky No. 17) and an unranked Arkansas?

[/ QUOTE ] The stat that matters most is the SEC champion LSU Tigers smoked the Gobblers...by 40!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Rich Rod got Jim Mora do to the post-game press conference... Check it out!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C3NDiMorX-o

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate most of your posts...but man that was kina funny!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate just about every one of your posts too... but I am glad we can agree on at least one thing! LOL

[ QUOTE ]

Where are all the WVU fans tonight..this isnt as much fun without them! haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Right here..

anyways im Glad we were atleast mentioned for the National Championship..GO WVU!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Rich Rod got Jim Mora do to the post-game press conference... Check it out!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C3NDiMorX-o

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate most of your posts...but man that was kina funny!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate just about every one of your posts too... but I am glad we can agree on at least one thing! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Jim Mora brought us together smile.gif JK

WVU FAN HERE TOO! STill have tons of pride for our team. I'm still proud of the year we had. I can remember when being in the top 25 was exciting. Now just missing the NC is what we are upset over. We'll be back next year...but first give OU hell!