Head Football Coaching Jobs??

Karl_Childers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Who are the frontrunners for the open Head Coaching Job at Twin Valley?

What other schools are looking for a new Head Football Coach?

[/ QUOTE ]Twin Valley's coach was pretty funny...when we were shaking thier hands he said something to the effect of "why can't i have a heart attack so this will all just be over" haha

PH may be looking I heard if Mance leaves Richlands Tim johnson will go over there. I say bring back Thompson he was a great coach at PH he would not put up with all those loud mouths . he would run them off.

[ QUOTE ]

TV?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought we all agreed that Plymal was going to TV...you can't back out on taking him at this point, he's yours...you guys wont win any games, but you will have a bunch of formations designed to confuse any defense in the land, and you must have a QB shorter than 5ft5 for the system to work properly...and he will take a beating because the complex passing routes (which include zero slants over the middle) take forever to develope and you wont have an O-Line that can protect the QB that long...however if you can talk Jack Compton in to coming over to TV with Plymal, then he'll constantly bail you out with a pretty good defense, even in years when the talent is not really there. Grundy fans, in return, will trumpet the return of Larry Bradly and the glorious Wave shall rise again.

[ QUOTE ]

You could not combine every team in Buchanan County and win the Black dianmod district more less the state...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's play Bucko chinese checkers and move each coach to a different school every week. The fans and players won't have a clue who they are getting from week to week. That way the Buchanan County mafia won't have to provide protection to the head coaches 24/7.

I would imagine that there would be a lot of veteran, qualified coaches that would be interested in the Richlands job if it were to come open. Johnson has not been very successful at PH, so it would be a long shot for him to get it.

[ QUOTE ]

I figure Tazewell or Pikeview might be open.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would Tazewell be open? They have made the playoffs the previous 3 years and the state semi's in 04, so what would be the cause for THS coaching job to be open? I my opinion the NFL has killed THS this past season. They need to get back to old school ball control and they will be back on the winning track.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would Tazewell be open? They have made the playoffs the previous 3 years and the state semi's in 04, so what would be the cause for THS coaching job to be open? I my opinion the NFL has killed THS this past season. They need to get back to old school ball control and they will be back on the winning track.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it was more of a colllege spread but they had an under sized line and thats an advantage in the spread . . . if they decide to stick with it, it may take a while to come along but it will . . .

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it was more of a colllege spread but they had an under sized line and thats an advantage in the spread . . . if they decide to stick with it, it may take a while to come along but it will . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasnt talking about the spread offense.