loudest crowd around the southwest

swvasport_7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have saw abington crowd now and i have to say i was disapionted, they had the biggest student section i think i have ever saw, but there was only like 3 guys there that even did anything. I think Grundy may have one of the loudest section around, but as crowd it just normal but where the gym is so small and where right on the court you can hear everything. The only two games were it has not been loud this whole year is tv it because it was never a close game really and carrol co. and that was on a saturday but other than that it has been rockin.

Get a life, you got beat. You lost fair and square, not like the night you played the DC in the tournament and they played none of their starters and made you guys look good. The game was really staged to make TV look good.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

nice underoath lyrics, ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

why thank you. one of my fav. bands lol

[/ QUOTE ]

for sure..., but alright i haven't seen it yet so i don't know if its cool or what, but if theres a game tmrw at carroll it'll be happening.. but i think it could possibly make our gym one of the loudest if not, it will definitley add to the environment.. i'm not gonna say what it is though its a surprise

[ QUOTE ]

Get a life, you got beat. You lost fair and square, not like the night you played the DC in the tournament and they played none of their starters and made you guys look good. The game was really staged to make TV look good.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok .... first of all that has to be the most retarded statement i have ever read on here lol ... yea like 2 of their starters didnt play the 1st quarter but after that they played the rest of the game ... get your facts straight before you come on here with your bitching conspiracy theory's ... Yea we lost to richlands but we didnt have any starters playing in the entire 4th quarter and one got hurt before that and garrett didnt even play at all .. so play TV when there healthy and im pretty sure TV would win ..

all i heard in that post was blah blah blah...excuse for getting beat excuse for getting beat...get over it...injuries happen and its not Richlands fault that the starters didnt play...it wont have an asterisk next to the L in the column for you and vice versa for Richlands...Richlands got the W TV got the L...move on

[ QUOTE ]

all i heard in that post was blah blah blah...excuse for getting beat excuse for getting beat...get over it...injuries happen and its not Richlands fault that the starters didnt play...it wont have an asterisk next to the L in the column for you and vice versa for Richlands...Richlands got the W TV got the L...move on

[/ QUOTE ]

Mad props my man. Very good post. Kinda leaves anyone who wants to disagree or say something about it tounge tied. But i do wish the blues and us would play again.

first of all i wanna say i love how this forum has completely changed topics.... lol second of all i'll agree that its not richlands fault that our guys fouled out and that injuries do happen, but i would love to see us play richlands again now that our team is healthy... i think it'd be an entirely different outcome

ps: you guys from grundy need to learn how to spell "principle" its not "princable"