Giants @ Packers

seth_hill

[ QUOTE ]

That game was pure crap!!!!!! It looked liked the offensive coordinator was afraid to throw the ball. All Green Bay did was throw little WR screens. Green Bay played a horrible game and only lost by 3. NO WAY that Giants beat the patriots. I hate Tom Brady but the giants just cant pull it off.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, a packer fan is saying the game was pure crap when the giants played a better game.The WR droped the pass inside the 5 yard line (i think plaxico). Bradshaw had that td called back on holding (which i really didnt see). The kicker missed two field goals to give you a chance in OT. So it really wasant crap, the team that played the better game won. Everybody can say, oh the Giants dont have a chance in the superbowl, you can go ahead and it give it to the pats. Well the Giants was underdogs and every playoff game this year. They won all of them on the road. Nobody said they had a shoot in hell to beat Dallas (which they did) nobody said they could go in to Green Bay and beat the packers in the cold (which they did)...im just saying

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenbay didnt play horrible, the Giants just played better. Eli Manning is having an icredible run. Its very hard to believe that it is the same guy out there that was playing in the regular season. Ive said it since the Bucs game that he was due for a bad one but it hasnt come yet. With the way he is playing, who knows when it will come.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Im proud of Ahmad. But even if he does get a ring it wont be as nice as the one i will be getting soon. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

A WV state championship ring better than a NFL champion ring? lets get real now

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they might not be as big. But they are bigger than the rings from '04. They are pretty sweet.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Im proud of Ahmad. But even if he does get a ring it wont be as nice as the one i will be getting soon. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

A WV state championship ring better than a NFL champion ring? lets get real now

[/ QUOTE ]

Since most of us won't ever possess either, I think a State Championship ring would be something to be treasured.

Well they might not be as big. But they are bigger than the rings from '04. They are pretty sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I would've liked GB to have won, but they've got themselves to thank. They simply got out-coached and out played. The difference was the NY running attack and GB's lack of performace by the wide receivers. One thing I didn't understand was Green Bay throwing that much. The running game beat Seattle, and they went away from it last night. New York is on fire right now, and if the Patriots win, it'll probably be another 3 point win like the other 3. I'm not a New York fan in any way, but I'll certainly be pulling for them to pull the upset.

[ QUOTE ]

Giants win...AB had an awesome game...I'm really proud of the way he played...and don't forget I called the OT yesterday...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great game. Bradshaw showed he is the "real deal". Can't wait to see how he impacts the Super Bowl game with the Patriots. Was thinking how SW Virginia has had at least 3 of their "boys" who have played or will play in the SB. Heath Miller, his rookie year, Mike Compton for the Patriots and now Ahmad Bradhaw, in his rookie year, for the Giants. Not sure if there are others or not, the football gurus of this website may know.

[ QUOTE ]

Carroll Dale is another. Played in three.

[/ QUOTE ]

According to an article appearing in today's Bristol Herald Courier, this will be the 3rd year in a row that SW Virginia will be represented by a player in the Super Bowl.

Thomas Jones, who played h/s fb at Powell Valley, played with the Chicago Bears in last year's Bowl game. Heath Miller the year before that and now Ahmad Bradshaw. Also as stated in earlier post Mike Compton has 2 rings while with the Patriots. Carroll Dale of Wise played in 3, the first 2 Super Bowls with the Vince Lombardi Packers (winning both of those) and then with the Vikings (losing in that one). Pretty good percentage for the ones from this area who have played in the NFL and then the Super Bowl.