Giants @ Packers

seth_hill

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Giants win...AB had an awesome game...I'm really proud of the way he played...and don't forget I called the OT yesterday...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

you nailed it, the team that played the better game won the game which im happy for because i never was a packer fan and at least have somebody to root for in the superbowl

[ QUOTE ]

Giants win...AB had an awesome game...I'm really proud of the way he played...and don't forget I called the OT yesterday...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pulling for the Pack and yelling for AB when he was running the ball.....one crazy fan I was....lol. The Giants played the better game and deserved to win. I think every pro fan except the New England area will be pulling for the Giants in the Bowl. Did you see the tv shots of Archie....trying so hard to watch but not being able to endure the last mins. w/o sometimes looking away.....a typical parent reaction be it little league, high school, college or pro. This area should be proud of AB and all he's accomplished this year.

Ahmad could have had a possible 100+ yards and 2 td's (one being the game winner) had the holding not been called...now i wasnt able to watch the game because i was at work...but i heard from a friend that there wasnt really a hold...but even so...i just saw the touchdown run that was called back and WOW! Ahmad was just running hard and never quitting...almost reminds me of Tiki...not the biggest but will just keep goin...but still 63 yards and a touchdown against the Packers in the NFC Championship game is good!

[ QUOTE ]

The last time I checked you don't get a ring for losing the Super Bowl.

It's not happening, guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh....I believe there is a consolation "prize" ring for the Super Bowl runner up.

Per ESPN: "The losing team recieves jewlery courtesy of the NFL, which pays for 150 pieces of jewlery that can't exceed the cost of one half the price set for the winners ring."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs06/rings

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh....I believe there is a consolation "prize" ring for the Super Bowl runner up.

Per ESPN: "The losing team recieves jewlery courtesy of the NFL, which pays for 150 pieces of jewlery that can't exceed the cost of one half the price set for the winners ring."

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually rings aren't given for second place...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually rings aren't given for second place...

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right, but in this case, too much money involved and the ego of the "We are the greatest pro sports league in the world."

[ QUOTE ]

All i am saying is I called the giants to win. Look at my earlier quote. Farve flat out choked and i hated it but i knew it was going to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pulling for the Giants too. Favre did look horrible, other than the one play. Balls just weren't getting to the receivers. He looked nervous before the game in the tunnel.

i dont think anyone had a "bad" game...it was a pretty good game and I think the Giants are just better than people want to believe. They gave the Patriots all they wanted a couple of weeks ago and as the season wears on the Patriots are showing signs of getting worn down a bit...on the other hand the Giants are getting stronger each week...I think we are in for a great game with two very good teams...I think it's going to be a lot closer than people think.

I think Giants will win it 28-24 over the Pats.

the Giants just outplayed them. thats it. Favre didnt have a horrible game, he didnt play horrible, and as Lance said its not that anyone had a bad game. I believe what would have helped the packers more would have been trying to establish a running game. They ran the ball maybe 15 times and they have one of the better runners in the league. The Giants just outplayed them.

I say the Pats will win the Super Bowl. Brady and Moss will hook up for at least two tds against the weak secondary of the Giants. They win by 14 or more.

That game was pure crap!!!!!! It looked liked the offensive coordinator was afraid to throw the ball. All Green Bay did was throw little WR screens. Green Bay played a horrible game and only lost by 3. NO WAY that Giants beat the patriots. I hate Tom Brady but the giants just cant pull it off.

[ QUOTE ]

That game was pure crap!!!!!! It looked liked the offensive coordinator was afraid to throw the ball. All Green Bay did was throw little WR screens. Green Bay played a horrible game and only lost by 3. NO WAY that Giants beat the patriots. I hate Tom Brady but the giants just cant pull it off.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know what game you were watching...