National Signing Day

rvtne216

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK if National Signing Day is the overall deadline for all recruits but if so, Ansel Ponder and Shaun Brooks should be making their college decisions tomorrow.

I look for Ansel to head to WVU, Marshall, Coastal Carolina, Western Kentucky, Prairy View A&M or Wake Forest and the possibily of some other 1-AA or D-2. Shaun I see Penn State, WVU, Marshall, Coastal Carolina and Pitt with the same possibility of smaller schools that have offered.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Josh Jenkins of Parkersburg announced he will be going to WVU, And so did Coley White, little brother of Patrick White

Does anybody have ESPNU? So I can come over tomorrow and we can see who all signs with who

[/ QUOTE ]

to me that makes me think Terrelle pryor will go to michigan. I think Jenkins and Pryor were in talks, and if Pryor selected OSU, then Jenkins would fall suit... but since Jenkins picked WVU i think Pryor will select Michigan...

IDK if National Signing Day is the overall deadline for all recruits but if so, Ansel Ponder and Shaun Brooks should be making their college decisions tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the first day that a high school player can sign a letter of intent to the collage of his choice but does not have to.He can delay his signing if he choses to.Noel Devine did not sign with WVU until late March or early April last year.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Josh Jenkins of Parkersburg announced he will be going to WVU, And so did Coley White, little brother of Patrick White

Does anybody have ESPNU? So I can come over tomorrow and we can see who all signs with who

[/ QUOTE ]

to me that makes me think Terrelle pryor will go to michigan. I think Jenkins and Pryor were in talks, and if Pryor selected OSU, then Jenkins would fall suit... but since Jenkins picked WVU i think Pryor will select Michigan...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well actually, from what i've heard, Terrelle Pryor will be going to Ohio State

what ive been told, and it is slim that it will happen, If Star Jackson, 4star QB out of Florida, decides to back on Bama and head to Ohio State, Terrelle will go there and play wide receiver and basketball. However, Star has stuck with his decision on Alabama and will sign today.

I also saw in the BDT this morning that Montcalm's Anthony Graham is signing with West Virginia Tech. If I remember correctly I think this is the second second student in Montcalm history to sign to play football. The first was Adam Havens, the son of Bluefield's coach Craig Havens, and he signed with Concord. So congratulations to Anthony on his success and i hope he does well and gets some real playing time.

[ QUOTE ]

I also saw in the BDT this morning that Montcalm's Anthony Graham is signing with West Virginia Tech. If I remember correctly I think this is the second second student in Montcalm history to sign to play football. The first was Adam Havens, the son of Bluefield's coach Craig Havens, and he signed with Concord. So congratulations to Anthony on his success and i hope he does well and gets some real playing time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anthony is a good guy, I worked with him for a few years. I'm very happy that he's getting a chance to play on the next level.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Jenkins is going to sign with WVU? Wow, what's he thinking; he could have gone to any school in the country and he's going to Morgantown to spend his college career? Ouch.

[/ QUOTE ]

He wants to win a BCS game. Also, WVU stole Donovan Miles right out of VT's backyard.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Jenkins is going to sign with WVU? Wow, what's he thinking; he could have gone to any school in the country and he's going to Morgantown to spend his college career? Ouch.

[/ QUOTE ]

He wants to win a BCS game. Also, WVU stole Donovan Miles right out of VT's backyard.

[/ QUOTE ]

VT was not recruiting Miles. They respect a kid's "verbal commitment" and do not persue him unless he contacts them and shows interest in coming to VT. So I would not call it a "steal"...WVU has gotten several players from VA over the last several years.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

VT was not recruiting Miles. They respect a kid's "verbal commitment" and do not persue him unless he contacts them and shows interest in coming to VT. So I would not call it a "steal"...WVU has gotten several players from VA over the last several years.

[/ QUOTE ]

They may not have recruited him after he verballed but they did recruit him. He had offers from WVU, Maryland, UVA, and Va Tech. From what I hear Bud Foster really wanted him.

They may not have recruited him after he verballed but they did recruit him. He had offers from WVU, Maryland, UVA, and Va Tech. From what I hear Bud Foster really wanted him.

Now you know that is the most stupid statement that anyone can make. You know that if any recruit would even be interested or have contact with WVU that he would never good enough for VT.LOL.