Tazewell Dawgs

DFizunk32

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this kinda reminds me of the post about grundy on the basketball board how there going undefeated and gelentser and biliter will probably be going D1 but look how that turned out (although muncy looks like will be going d-1 so i guess you your 1-up on that idiot from grundy but only 1)

[ QUOTE ]

With a d-1 athlete a qb and d-1 rasnick in the swd no one has a chance...state title or bust....

Ps don't they have all their starters back...

wow watch out!

(sarcasm)

[/ QUOTE ]

you dont have to be sarcastic... they do have all their starters back and the other teams lost theirs... so they should be ok,

[ QUOTE ]

hey i think everyone stopped them last year except GRUNDY so it shouldn't be to hard ......lol Muncy is overrated

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah coach grobe has a habit of overrating people.... guess that why he is so succsessful....lol

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell might be a contender for next to last place in district thats about it. Muncy is OVERRATED! Rasnick is afraid of contact and Rhudy who? lol no offense to Tazewell

[/ QUOTE ]

I got no dawg in this fight, but after reading your comments about Muncy in the other thread.....I hopr you got a good lawyer. If that were my kid....your bass would be sued. Just saying dude, you got to be careful what you write about kids on an open forum.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell might be a contender for next to last place in district thats about it. Muncy is OVERRATED! Rasnick is afraid of contact and Rhudy who? lol no offense to Tazewell

[/ QUOTE ]

I got no dawg in this fight, but after reading your comments about Muncy in the other thread.....I hopr you got a good lawyer. If that were my kid....your bass would be sued. Just saying dude, you got to be careful what you write about kids on an open forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow!! Suing someone for saying your kid is not very good at football...what has this world came to?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow!! Suing someone for saying your kid is not very good at football...what has this world came to?

[/ QUOTE ]

If that were case everyone in Richlands would be rich after all the grade changing and extra llooooooonng cleats those kids been wearing huh? haha

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If that were case everyone in Richlands would be rich after all the grade changing and extra llooooooonng cleats those kids been wearing huh? haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Again...what has this world came too...you people are ignorant.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Again...what has this world came too...you people are ignorant.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha...all in good fun

[ QUOTE ]

yeah im pretty sure you cant be sued for an opinion posted in an opinion based forum. im not for certain but I will ask my mother when she gets home from her job as a legal secretary.

[/ QUOTE ]

dummy, he said something that the moderator deleted about illegal substances and a certain kid using them. Thats what I was talking about. grow up!

[ QUOTE ]

well if he deleted it, why is it an issue? and even so, im pretty sure he still cant be sued.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was deleted after I made the post. geeezzzz

Yes he could be sued, you are responsible for anything you post on the internet. You are saying these things in a public forum.