Tazewell Dawgs

DFizunk32

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

nobody is gonna stop the dawgs this year they was young last year and i think there ready to step and play they will be good enough to beat richlands

[/ QUOTE ]

Tazewell will be good this coming year but they wont beat Richlands at Ernie Hicks Stadium.

[ QUOTE ]

the thing is, they are returning starters from a team that went 1-9. i wouldnt be bragging about those starters coming back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Coach Wyatt - "The good news is, we've got 21 starters returning from last year's team. The bad news is, we've got 21 starters returning from last year's team..."

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

anyone who says tazewell football is going to be good should be sewed

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should "sew" your English teacher....hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

Good one...maybe he should "sew" a dress, because the bulldogs play like they need to be wearing one...

lol hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I agree....wonder if a lot of those returning starters were freshman or sophomores. As for the Tampa Coach....he is right ...at the pro level. everywhere else it can make a difference depending on the situation. I am by no means saying the Bulldogs are going to be good.....just possibly better if they return young starters.

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell might be a contender for next to last place in district thats about it. Muncy is OVERRATED! Rasnick is afraid of contact and Rhudy who? lol no offense to Tazewell

[/ QUOTE ]

When you return every starter on offense and every starter on defense you cant be that bad. Im not saying they will win the SWD next year but i do think they will be one of the upper half teams in the SWD next year.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

the thing is, they are returning starters from a team that went 1-9. i wouldnt be bragging about those starters coming back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Coach Wyatt - "The good news is, we've got 21 starters returning from last year's team. The bad news is, we've got 21 starters returning from last year's team..."

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont doubt he said that. Sounds like a coach with no heart. never forget him pulling his starters at richlands year before last in the second quarter.

not intending to be mean, but is that why Tazewell lost so decidedly? My friends and I decided to go to that game, knowing it had already started, and once we showed up, it was halftime and the scoreboard read 41-0 Richlands. We left about 3 minutes into the 3rd quarter as Richlands had already scored 2 touchdowns.

since the other two posts about muncy getting a d-1 scholarship i'll just post my thoughts on here, when i played him this year he was a real good player and real athletic although he didn't stick out like say austin fuller did you gotta realize... tazewell switched to spread this year so i'm sure there was a learning process and also lets face it tazewell wasn't very good this past year, but the fact that he's 6-4 over 200 pounds, runs a 4.6 40 which with 2 years at wake forest will go down i'm sure to 4.5 or something, also his weightlifting numbers are strong i can see why they gave him a scholarship offer he's got all kinds of ability and wake forest sees that but obviously not many people on this board do. i don't know the guy but i feel like i should at least defend him cuz i know if it was me and having people saying i don't deserve it after all the hard work i put in to earn it i know i'd feel like crap and be highly pissed off.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell might be a contender for next to last place in district thats about it. Muncy is OVERRATED! Rasnick is afraid of contact and Rhudy who? lol no offense to Tazewell

[/ QUOTE ]

I got no dawg in this fight, but after reading your comments about Muncy in the other thread.....I hopr you got a good lawyer. If that were my kid....your bass would be sued. Just saying dude, you got to be careful what you write about kids on an open forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow!! Suing someone for saying your kid is not very good at football...what has this world came to?

[/ QUOTE ]

remember we live in the united states of the offended.this country has gone to the dawgs.lol

• 2 weeks later...

Ok my question is... and it does kinda go with what has been said about returning a team that went 1-9 last year. But if Rasnick and Muncy are such great players... why couldn't they lead the team last year to a better record? Honestly its going to take a lot to bring a team back from a 1-9 season. Maybe they should do like the Dolphins and get rid of everyone that has to do with the program at tazewell and start from scratch. lol (yes a little over dramatic but still) They need to find something that works if they think they will even be able to contend with Richlands and or Graham. Cause isn't graham suppose to have a great team this year too with only losing a few key players but still keeping many of the starters? Bulldogs just keep doing what you have been doing for the last few years (except a couple years ago when you beat graham in the playoffs) just be a good warm up game for graham and richlands to get ready for their next big game lol

Tazewell was God Aweful last year with that new offense. I dont care if they have their starters back or not, they wont be worth a crap if the run the same offense. Im graduating, but i will still go to the games that way i can see my prediction come true....we will all see in a few months......By the Way Goodluck to all the SWD teams this season, cause we all need help if we gonna do something in playoffs....

[ QUOTE ]

Well this year's Tazewell team may be with out one of there star seniors.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't realize Tazewell had any star seniors. Did they play football last year as star juniors? I must have missed them or something....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't realize Tazewell had any star seniors. Did they play football last year as star juniors? I must have missed them or something....

[/ QUOTE ]

OUCH...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Crack all you want, I don't fall for the little kid games anymore, that was so 15 years ago.. I'm just saying one of these kids has received some bad news in the past few weeks, It not my place to say whats going on but people will know before too long.. All I can say is my prayers are with ya bud.....

Muncy is going to run all over you g man you better get ready for cause he is going to smash you and all there starters are back there offesive line is going to be beast especiall there right tackle and left guard but ghram might win no games

[ QUOTE ]

Muncy is going to run all over you g man you better get ready for cause he is going to smash you and all there starters are back there offesive line is going to be beast especiall there right tackle and left guard but ghram might win no games

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, I don't think he's going to run over me...and if I were you, I wouldn't be bragging about myself too much on here, #78...

And, if you really want to, we can make a wager on whether or not Graham wins "no games" this season...

Bulldogs52, I know the situation. I too send my prayers and out to him and his family. Hang in and fight young man.

Show the same courage in this fight that you have shown on the fields of competition!!