Pocahontas Closing from the BDT...

GMan

School board money should be evenly dispersed. The school with more needs should get the higher amount of money since they are, in fact, in need of renovations and such. However, seeing as how all of the ancient high schools in Tazewell County need work, the money should be given evenly.

Not to one-up anyone or anything, but at least you dont have the situation that Mercer County is dealing with. One high school in this county is getting all of the funding while the other 3 are just pushed aside. We've had this discussion on another thread once before, so I wont go into great detail; just making a short statement.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

They did or you think they should? If they did then i guess the arguments are over.

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you talking about??? did what?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he was referring to this:

[ QUOTE ]

i didnt make it clear in my last post...they split it up equally as according to the school board...

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh im with you now...i dont know if thats what they do...but apparently it must be..i was making an assumption based on the money GHS THS PHS and RHS get...clearly the most of it going to GHS and THS...but you know what happens when you assume things