Score Updates!!!!!

Bulldogs52

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha.........u killin me dude.hey wait a min. u could be right.grundy could beat richlands this year.

lets not go that far lol...i was at the game tonight, Grundy looked much improved from last year, but East Ridge was horrible, i would say twin valley could beat them by two tds..no joke. I still think Grundy made a mistake by not going down to single a...even with a much improved team i still don't see them winning in district games but i would love to see it.

lets not go that far lol...i was at the game tonight, Grundy looked much improved from last year, but East Ridge was horrible, i would say twin valley could beat them by two tds..no joke. I still think Grundy made a mistake by not going down to single a...even with a much improved team i still don't see them winning in district games but i would love to see it.

anything is possible

I was serious........

Yes they did. The cheated themselves with turnovers, bad snaps, missed opportunities, and penalties...

Look on the bright side BR...........Beaver is still better than Richlands.......lol

Lee High 34 Harlan (Ind.), KY 0 -final

ok,tazwell and graham are good so i hear..but wait just a sec my friend..there is a team that might give both of you trouble..the canes keep improving and we do have speed.i'll be waiting to see if we can hold it together next week against the g-men.remember,in the playoffs last yr we kinda pulled it off against the g-men.tazwell scares me the most. richlands might be in for a long season but hey,they been good for a few yrs now.GO CANES

ok,tazwell and graham are good so i hear..but wait just a sec my friend..there is a team that might give both of you trouble..the canes keep improving and we do have speed.i'll be waiting to see if we can hold it together next week against the g-men.remember,in the playoffs last yr we kinda pulled it off against the g-men.tazwell scares me the most. richlands might be in for a long season but hey,they been good for a few yrs now.GO CANES

I realize that Marion is the wild card, but you haven't exactly played/beat anyone that makes you say wow. But we find out next week what you have when the G-Men come to town.