Graham's offensive line

Canes00

Do they have the same line that they had last year? If they do it didnt help them in last year's playoff game when Marion came to there house and basically dominated the game. I keep hearing people say Marion will not be able to stop the run it might just be the other way around.

Do they have the same line that they had last year? If they do it didnt help them in last year's playoff game when Marion came to there house and basically dominated the game. I keep hearing people say Marion will not be able to stop the run it might just be the other way around.

keep on talking.the G-Men are coming and you arent going to like it.

the G-MEN didnt show me anything agianst Blacksburg, i think itll be a dog fight the whole game and wats gonna hurt Marion is the ability not to pass well and wat is gonna hurt Graham is there tackleing cause Marion i believe has a faster all around backfield, but we dont have a QB like Burg

Marions front will push Grahams front in the ground

Guess we will see come friday.......But I would shut my mouth if I were you, Marion hasn't played anywhere near the schedule Graham has thus far.

the G-MEN didnt show me anything agianst Blacksburg, i think itll be a dog fight the whole game and wats gonna hurt Marion is the ability not to pass well and wat is gonna hurt Graham is there tackleing cause Marion i believe has a faster all around backfield, but we dont have a QB like Burg

Maybe you should take extra english instead of playing football. Do they teach english in Smyth county? Judging from those few sentences I read I would say not.........As for the game, we will see friday night.

Guess we will see come friday.......But I would shut my mouth if I were you, Marion hasn't played anywhere near the schedule Graham has thus far.

Let us go ahead and give you a trophy for playing three tough games. You talk that smack before the game is played just like last year and then when you got shutup then you didnt hear anything else about it. Let me explain something to some of you G-Men, what is Marion supposed to do? They have played Northwood and Patrick Henry for a very long time. Are they supposed to drop them and pick up harder teams? You guys act like Marion goes out and just picks up easy non-district games. We do have VA High later on in the season who is usually pretty tough.

Edited by HurricaneWarning

you guys act like marion goes out and just picks up easy non-district games. We do have va high later on in the season who is usually pretty tough.

bahahahaahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a knee slapper!

bahahahaahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a knee slapper!

See Lance, that is what I was talking about in another post. This is the reason you made this site right? For people to chat and give their insight about sports? And when you do and you aren`t from one of the schools that have a moderator from there, you are just laughed at.

no you are laughed at for saying Va High is usually pretty tuff...lol.

It's ok though, you guys are back in the SWD and out of the Highlands so it'll come back to you in time...this is not where you can win 2 games, go 3-7 and make the playoffs anymore.

You are welcome to talk about whatever, if you say something stupid though I will laugh at you...sorry.

By the way Marion is a combined 5 - 22 against Tazewell, Graham, and Richlands...with 4 of those wins coming against Tazewell since 2000...I don't just say stuff to put you down...I say stuff because you need to understand no matter how much trash you want to get on here and talk and tell the people from Graham how much you are going to run all over them like you did last year in the playoffs...you still have to go an play the games...and so far, you guys have beat Graham 1 time in 8 years and you have thrown it up in their face like it was the Super Bowl.

I might be wrong, but I think you find out soon where you stand...and good luck with Va High...lol.

Let us go ahead and give you a trophy for playing three tough games. You talk that smack before the game is played just like last year and then when you got shutup then you didnt hear anything else about it. Let me explain something to some of you G-Men, what is Marion supposed to do? They have played Northwood and Patrick Henry for a very long time. Are they supposed to drop them and pick up harder teams? You guys act like Marion goes out and just picks up easy non-district games. We do have VA High later on in the season who is usually pretty tough.

Wow, one of the funniest post I have read in awhile. For one it does matter the caliber team you play. I go to Grundy and when people was on here posting about how good Grundy looked after there game friday night I kept bringing up they played a team that was worst the twin valley, it does matter. Im not saying Grundy won't have a good season but im not taking much from a blow out win aganist a team that would probelly lose to most of the swd middle school teams. Also please let the G-men - Marion playoff game go...you all got on here after that game and talked like you won the superbowl and you still bring up..no reason for it. Saying Va High is a tough team got a good laugh out of me also lol.

So you beat us one time since 1985 and you shut us up? Gosh, I have lost count how many times Graham has beaten Marion........lets see.......hmmmmmm.......oh yeah everytime we have played except the last playoff game. Don't get too cocky. That was the worst Graham team in 20 years, this one is a little better. See ya friday night.

So you beat us one time since 1985 and you shut us up? Gosh, I have lost count how many times Graham has beaten Marion........lets see.......hmmmmmm.......oh yeah everytime we have played except the last playoff game. Don't get too cocky. That was the worst Graham team in 20 years, this one is a little better. See ya friday night.

I`m not getting cocky. I know Northwood is not a quality oppponent and PH isn`t the best either. When exactly was the last time Marion beat Graham before last year`s playoff game?

I`m not getting cocky. I know Northwood is not a quality oppponent and PH isn`t the best either. When exactly was the last time Marion beat Graham before last year`s playoff game?

Marion 32

Graham 31

keep on talking.the G-Men are coming and you arent going to like it.

Heard it all before last year...I hope Graham is taking Marion Lightly...they'll be going home 1-3.

I'll say it one more time...only game that counts is the last one...Marion won the last one. None of the kids on either team have any say in who won 20 years ago..

Heard it all before last year...I hope Graham is taking Marion Lightly...they'll be going home 1-3.

I'll say it one more time...only game that counts is the last one...Marion won the last one. None of the kids on either team have any say in who won 20 years ago..

No one is taking Marion lightly, no one here is talking about Marion. Your players must have some kind of obsession with us because they are the ones on here running their mouths. Not anyone from Graham, we are just pointing out that maybe they shouldn't be talking. We will do our talking on the field friday night. Just be ready to eat that humble pie.......

Graham I think will push marion all over the field, why? 1) if marion had trouble with rural retreat there gonna have way more trouble w/ graham take that from som1 who saw rural retreat a week b4 marion almost lost to them...2) Graham has played some good teams and it's gonna help them now that district play is starting C-burg, bluefield and B-burg come on that is 3 AA teams, pretty sure the only other team in the swd to play 3 AA teams is carroll (bassett,patrick, and william byrd).

Graham I think will push marion all over the field, why? 1) if marion had trouble with rural retreat there gonna have way more trouble w/ graham take that from som1 who saw rural retreat a week b4 marion almost lost to them...2) Graham has played some good teams and it's gonna help them now that district play is starting C-burg, bluefield and B-burg come on that is 3 AA teams, pretty sure the only other team in the swd to play 3 AA teams is carroll (bassett,patrick, and william byrd).

lol

No one is taking Marion lightly, no one here is talking about Marion. Your players must have some kind of obsession with us because they are the ones on here running their mouths. Not anyone from Graham, we are just pointing out that maybe they shouldn't be talking. We will do our talking on the field friday night. Just be ready to eat that humble pie.......

What are you talking about "marions players being obsessed with yall" noone on here are players so i mean why dont we just let the kids play its just a high school football game, i mean geez there are more important things in life then this

it helps when you are further north too smart one, Marion just plays who they can i mean not all of us can be as GREAT as the Frank Beemer home town

But that was then and this is NOW!!!!

Rural Retreat was a SCRIMMIGE and those games didnt help you last year...

it helps when you are further north too smart one, Marion just plays who they can i mean not all of us can be as GREAT as the Frank Beemer home town

i would say that marion is not much further from the cburg and bburg than graham is. why not look into playing those teams. and in many years graham has gone as far as greeneville tn to play teams so distance is not that big of a issue. ghs travels to grundy which is about a hour from here and so is both cburg and bburg. so dont use distance as an excuse for playing smaller schools.

i would say that marion is not much further from the cburg and bburg than graham is. why not look into playing those teams. and in many years graham has gone as far as greeneville tn to play teams so distance is not that big of a issue. ghs travels to grundy which is about a hour from here and so is both cburg and bburg. so dont use distance as an excuse for playing smaller schools.

Distance isnt that big of an issue?!?! Do you not drive or something? With diesel over $4.00 a gallon distance is most certianly an issue. Some school systems have cut out transportation for sports all together.