Falcons vs Dawgs

Bulldogs52

Who will win?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Falcons
    • DAWGS

Tazewell will dominate the birds. If Tazewell's quarterback throws like he did last game it will be a long night of running the ball. If he can throw the ball like he did in the first two games, it's gonna open up the run. If they can put the two together, then it will get ugly real fast. I'm not worried about the defense, they hold their own. Very relaxed in the first half against CC, but I believe they learned their lesson.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year Abingdon is going to be the "soft" and "whine and cheese" team until they prove themselves. That isn't bad-mouthing Abingdon, it's just the reputation they've givin themselves over the last decade. Last year their "respect" game was Richlands. They havent had that game yet this year to open up anyones eyes and make them think differently of them. Beating JSB and PH by 40 points doesnt cut it. They have to be able to beat or be physical to a good SWD team. Maybe not right or fair, but that's just the way it is.

Tazewell was not flat against CC they were simply outplayed in the first half. CC's starting 11 were better than Tazewell's. Tazewell won that game for several reasons one of which is that they now have some depth. CC had 9 players that played both ways. It was evident midway thru the 3rd when Tazewell seemed to move the ball at will. Tazewell has a good team and the added depth along with experience should continue to benefit them this year.

As for the Falcon's: some of you are correct, this year they are much to young to be a factor. They have laid a solid foundation and it does appear that they are getting better. A few more years of "Hardnose" football opponents will only make them better.

Tazewell should win this one by 12+. A close game through out with Tazewell pulling away late.

Every year Abingdon is going to be the "soft" and "whine and cheese" team until they prove themselves. That isn't bad-mouthing Abingdon, it's just the reputation they've givin themselves over the last decade. Last year their "respect" game was Richlands. They havent had that game yet this year to open up anyones eyes and make them think differently of them. Beating JSB and PH by 40 points doesnt cut it. They have to be able to beat or be physical to a good SWD team. Maybe not right or fair, but that's just the way it is.

It was the same talk last year bout us being soft and we took care of the dawgs last year and will this year. Thats all I'm saying!

i tried to stay off here but you guys are driving me nuts. all you talk about is how we are not physical and we continue to win games. i guess we have better athletes or something. wonder why we continue to have success in the swd in every sport. richlnds is the only team that we haven't beat over the last few years and we should have won that one last year. we have beat tazwell more than anyone so maybe they are soft to. we will come barking up to the dawg hous this weak so you boys better be ready!

i tried to stay off here but you guys are driving me nuts. all you talk about is how we are not physical and we continue to win games. i guess we have better athletes or something. wonder why we continue to have success in the swd in every sport. richlnds is the only team that we haven't beat over the last few years and we should have won that one last year. we have beat tazwell more than anyone so maybe they are soft to. we will come barking up to the dawg hous this weak so you boys better be ready!

Wake up, Alice, this isn't the same Tazewell team everyone, including Abingdon, has been kicking around for the last several years...these kids can actually play some ball...

And now that I go back and check...Tazewell has beaten Abingdon three of the last four years...last year was an anomaly for the Falcons...

CC's starting 11 were not better than Tazewell's. Tazewell was flatter than a pancake! The quarterback wasn't doing anything and the O-line was having difficulties. But seriously, Tazewell's starters were better, just didn't come ready to play.

CC's starting 11 were not better than Tazewell's. Tazewell was flatter than a pancake! The quarterback wasn't doing anything and the O-line was having difficulties. But seriously, Tazewell's starters were better, just didn't come ready to play.

I don't think it was that they "didn't come ready to play", I think it took them a half to shake off the "open" week...

Wake up, Alice, this isn't the same Tazewell team everyone, including Abingdon, has been kicking around for the last several years...these kids can actually play some ball...

And now that I go back and check...Tazewell has beaten Abingdon three of the last four years...last year was an anomaly for the Falcons...

You beat me to it......

Also, FightOn, I agree with Tazewell being down right flat the first half.....also, our QB is much better than he played in the first half. I think he missed 6 open receivers in the first half alone, that will put a damper on your O if you are passing alot.

ok whats the point in talking trash about each other just talk with with shoulder pads and helmets. thats what the G-men do and why is tazewell talking so much trash their first winning season in a while and they think there the best thing that has ever happened to football Tazewell needs to grow up and show some pride about themselves , and just keep in mind that they havn't played anybody special. and i got 1 thing to say to tazewell dont talk about it be about it. Lets see how tough they are when the G-Men send them bulldogs running with their tails between their legs ,and yea we will be about it!!

G-Men #1 they can't stop us even if they stopped us!!!!!!

Idk dude getting 5-10 yards a carry flat or not should not happen to a good team, popeye is sort of right depth did hurt us but also turnovers against tazewell is the biggest reason we lost high snap over the punter to begin with led to there only td of the first half, after that 3 fumbles i think, you can't do that against a good team that can score well whenever because of the fact there running the spread. take away those turnovers you got a different game but thats part of the game haha. Tazewell i think is going to lose to someone in the SWD there not invincible it could be anyone. with grahams big line i would expect them to do it

This is my favorite part of it all.......Good job making sense......stick to football young man, an academic scholarship is out the window

BTW, Tazewell has had quite a few winning seasons lately.....

ok whats the point in talking trash about each other just talk with with shoulder pads and helmets. thats what the G-men do and why is tazewell talking so much trash their first winning season in a while and they think there the best thing that has ever happened to football Tazewell needs to grow up and show some pride about themselves , and just keep in mind that they havn't played anybody special. and i got 1 thing to say to tazewell dont talk about it be about it. Lets see how tough they are when the G-Men send them bulldogs running with their tails between their legs ,and yea we will be about it!!

To tell ya the truth there has not been anyone on here talking shit. And to say they haven't played anyone, they have beaten 2 of the top ten teams in Single A that could hang with or beat Graham. Also they have beaten a SWD team that you play as well...

You better worry about Richlands and not the DAWGS!

Edited by Bulldogs52

To tell ya the truth there has not been anyone on here talking shit. And to say they haven't played anyone, they have beaten 2 of the top ten teams in Single A that could hang with or beat Graham. Also they have beaten a SWD team that you play as well...

You better worry about Richlands and not the DAWGS!

Couldn't have said it better myself.....

All im sayin is that tazewell dosen't need to get the big head im not taking anything away from tazewell they are a good team very well coached , but it is still failry early in the season and at this point anything goes especially in the swd.

sorry if i offended anyone

And for fighton 3 you can call me MR. CARTER

All im sayin is that tazewell dosen't need to get the big head im not taking anything away from tazewell they are a good team very well coached , but it is still failry early in the season and at this point anything goes especially in the swd.

sorry if i offended anyone

And for fighton 3 you can call me MR. CARTER

And again there has not been anyone on here getting a Big Head, and if it seems like it, then it's the fans of the Dawgs.... For the most part the players haven't been on here posting unless it's in the pickem and stuff......

Amen! I get tired of reading the same crap about us too. Word to the wise, we are on the way up. Our enrollment is growing, more atheletes are coming out, and we love football just like everybody else. Do we respect the dawgs, yes, are we afraid - HELL NO! Opinions are one thing, but heart is another. WE HAVE HEART! WE ARE THE FALCONS! That might make some of you mad, but we are here to stay. Its just a matter of time until we start dominating the SWD in all sports. Then, what will you say?

Amen! I get tired of reading the same crap about us too. Word to the wise, we are on the way up. Our enrollment is growing, more atheletes are coming out, and we love football just like everybody else. Do we respect the dawgs, yes, are we afraid - HELL NO! Opinions are one thing, but heart is another. WE HAVE HEART! WE ARE THE FALCONS! That might make some of you mad, but we are here to stay. Its just a matter of time until we start dominating the SWD in all sports. Then, what will you say?

What will we say? hmmmm.... lol

I wanna say this and I'm not for sure if it's been stated, the reason that Tazewell is having so much success right now is that they are playing as a TEAM.... There is none of that I, me, u, bs going on out there...

Edited by Bulldogs52
because im pimp

Its just a matter of time until we start dominating the SWD in all sports. Then, what will you say?

The only way Abingdon will dominate the SWD in all sports is when all the other schools, with the exception of Carroll Co., drop to Class A...it may be the Falcons only hope...